Free copy of asgards wrath for quest 2 owners

Soldato
Just a reminder that this offer expires at the end of January. I believe you need to activate your quest 2 with the link cable to your pc. You should be able to use any cable to do this.

If it doesn't work automatically or you have already activated before the offer, you can get it added to your library by contacting oculus support with your serial number and username. Confirm you have a pc capable and a link cable and it should get added.

Amazing game too in my mind, played for a few hours. 130gb full rpg game.

Soldato
OP
i dont know how to claim for mine

i got mine 2nd hand, but i have the order number, and the "guarantee" and the email which says to get the game for free, but no invoice

Did the other person activate the quest on their PC before selling it on? If so, I guess the serial number is already flagged on someone elses account?

Underboss
Thank you for reaching back out to Oculus Support and confirming those details.

The game has been added to your Oculus account.

Once you’ve connected your Quest 2 to a compatible computer using your link cable, your free game will be visible in your Rift library.

To learn more about Quest 2 and Oculus Link set-up and PC compatibility see our Oculus Quest Plus Link article here.

I will be closing this ticket, please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Happy gaming!

Underboss
started it with lowest level, and lowest motion level to get used to it

first part , use stick to move felt weird but i was fine

got to first quest, and my game is stuttering

im playing via cable, so dont know if its "loading" or what

Soldato
OP
I get stuttering on graphically intensive bits. Doesn't bother me too much personally.

I've set the difficulty to mortal ( lowest) because I've found the combat boring when i have to wait for a good deflect of the special move. More interesting and fun for me without.

Soldato
OP
Just practice bow a little once you get it. No need to use it against enemies etc but without spoiling things there are times where you have to use it, so better not hit the frustration i had.

Just competed the first hero now just starting the second. There's parts of the first world I'm going to need to play through again so i think I'll basically do two playthroughs on the same save, the second timebeing able to access all the bits i couldn't get to first time.

Soldato
OP
funnily enough, i got past a bit at the beginning and want to go back to (which i couldn't at the time) so i thought id try and start a new game, and you cant, unless i its there is a way to start new

Really? Never tried. You can go back and redo the whole map to my knowledge. Obviously the story bits won't trigger again, but there'll be more enemies etc, and it says areas revitalize, so there's new stuff to do sometimes too (I've experienced that). I've decided not to keep going back and forth to bits trying to find what to do every time I have new capabilities, it'll take forever. So I'm just going to unlock everything then just play through.

Back
Top Bottom