Free Google Home mini for Spotify Family account holders

Soldato
I really want another Mini but I'm so incredibly lazy I can't be faffed to sign up to Spotify to get one for £15. Surely they'll be on sale for £25 again soon?!

Soldato
Awesome. Thanks for letting me know about this. I was going to sign up for Spotify Family this month anyway. This offer makes it even more worthwhile as I've wanted one of these for some time.

Soldato
[tin foil hat time]Hmmmm, more recording devices being added to your homes for "free" without people being concerned that Google Mini WILL record everything it hears regardless of what the company says[/tin foil hat time]

Oh look, free stuff!!!!!!!

Soldato
[tin foil hat time]Hmmmm, more recording devices being added to your homes for "free" without people being concerned that Google Mini WILL record everything it hears regardless of what the company says[/tin foil hat time]

I have mine switched off at the wall and only switch on when I want to use it.

Caporegime

Couldn't really care though. What do I care.

Upgraded and downgraded. Cost me £5 and my dad will use spotify for the month, so not too shabby.

Associate
Does anyone else just keep being told they can't claim right now? To be fair it's going straight on eBay as Google spy on me enough without literally putting a microphone in my living room (I know they only record when you ask them to, but they also do military contracts and I'd rather not add to their dataset - making money from getting someone else to add to their dataset is absolutely fine though yeah?)
But, rant aside, where's my free stuff?

Soldato
Ours arrived yesterday. We don't really have a need for it...we already have an Alexa, which barely gets used. So I gave the Google one to dad. He's pretty chuffed with it so far, wo thanks OP.

Man of Honour
I was going to sell mine as I don't really have a use for it. But my son insisted we try it and he now loves it. He uses it to play music while he's playing games.

Caporegime
Cheekily, does anyone have a code they don't want? I'm really on the fence with the whole smart speaker thing so wanted to try the home mini as it seems you have more free music options than the echo.

Back
Top Bottom