FREE OCZ ZS 650W to ZS 750W UPGRADE WITH SYSTEMS

Soldato
free750w_upgrade.JPG

With OCZ we are offering this exclusive promo which allows us to offer any selected system with a OCZ ZS 650W PSU as standard to be upgraded to a OCZ ZS 750W PSU for FREE! This gives you a £10 saving over the normal upgrade cost of the ZS 750W PSU!

Qualifying systems listed below:

"Titan 8300i Supersaurus MK II" Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.60GHz DDR3 Quad Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £907.98 inc VAT

FS-190-OE_400.jpg

The Supersaurus was the largest Herbivore to roam the World in times once gone by, now embrace the power of the legendary dinosaur with the "Titan 8300i Supersaurus MKII". Featuring the Intel Core i5 2500K overclocked to a storming 4.60GHz and can be equipped with the most powerfull graphics cards available, the "Titan 8300i Supersaurus MKII" is literally armed to the teeth. For the extreme among you, you can upgrade to a GTX 680 enabling you to dominate all the opposition.

** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE **

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.60GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz
- DX11 cinematic graphics for the ultimate performance
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Raider - Black (default choice, options available)
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 750w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz Overclocked to 4.60GHz Sandybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Intel Z77(Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: NZXT Havik 120 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB + Intel 330 60GB Sata 6GB/s Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 SILENT 512MB (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Asus Xonar DG PCI Sound Card
- Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Embrace the power of the "Titan 8300i Supersaurus MKII" with DX11 graphics and Intel Sandybridge technology. Take the advantage with the "Titan 8300i Supersaurus MKII".

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £907.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8200a Punisher" AMD Bulldozer FX-6 6100 3.30GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 Six Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £749.98 inc VAT

FS-206-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan 8200a Punisher" features an AMD FX-6 6100 overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.00GHz. With six processing cores and dual channel DDR3 memory the "Titan 8200a Punisher" powers through applications and games with equal ease. Designed for gaming on the edge, the "Titan 8100a Punisher" delivers blistering performance and amazing DX11 visuals from a choice of DX11 graphics cards.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- A guaranteed 4.00GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz
- Six Core processing and DX11 performance.
- USB 3.0 compatible system
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Shinobi XL Gaming Case (default choice, options available)
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS Series 750W '80 Plus Bronze Certified' Modular Power Supply
- CPU: AMD FX-6 6100 3.30Ghz overclocked to 4.00Ghz
- Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: NZXT Havik 120 CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 SILENT 512MB (default choice, options available)
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Is this System for You?
Annihilate all with AMD six core. The "Titan 8200a Punisher" provides unrelenting performance at an amazing price.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £749.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8900i Plasma" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz DDR3 Ivybridge System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £1,110.96 inc VAT

FS-246-OE_400.jpg

Introducing the "Titan 8900i Plasma", Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.50Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a the latest DX11 Nvidia GeForce GTX 560TI 2GB graphics card, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. Kitted out with an Intel 330 60GB SSD you have lightning fast transfer speeds which means you will always be first in the game! Combined with a massive 1TB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 8GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Titan 8900i Plasma" is finished off with the fantastic unique Bit Fenix Shinobi gaming case.

- A guaranteed 4.50GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 560Ti 2GB for cinematic DX11 graphics
- OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD provides lightning fast boot up times
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

System Specification
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi USB 3.0 Gaming Case - White/Blue
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Super Mega CPU Cooler w/ x2 Akasa Apache Fans - Black
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Gold 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Intel 330 60GB SSD & 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: OcUK GeForce Nvidia GTX 560Ti 2048MB GDDR5
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8900i Plasma", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Only £1,110.96 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8000a Krypt" AMD Bulldozer FX-4 4100 3.60GHz DDR3 Quad Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £514.94 inc VAT

FS-210-OK_400.jpg

The "Titan 8000a Krypt" features a AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 3.60GHz Processor, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components designed to meet your desire for the perfect gaming system.

- Includes the superb AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 3.60GHz Processor
- Choose from a selection of graphics cards to meet your performance needs
- 8GB of high performance gaming memory guarantees the smoothest possible experience when multitasking and ensures you never have a break in the action

System Specification
- Case: Antec 300 Gaming Case (default choice, options available)
- CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 3.60GHz Processor
- Motherboard: AMD 760G Chipset (AM3+) Motherboard
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drives: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: AMD 760G Onboard (default choice, options available)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black)
- CPU Cooler: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler

Service Package

Is this System for You?
If your after the latest in AMD technology then this system is for you. Quad core technology and DDR3 performance at an excellent price point.

Only £514.94 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Battlefield War Rush Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 Limited Edition Quad Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £648.97 inc VAT

FS-213-OE_400.jpg

Ready the Scud missiles, arm the Tomahawks and prime the Nukes. Fire up the tanks, scramble the jets and roll in the artillery! Control the Battlefield in the palm of your hand with the "Battlefield War Commander", designed and engineered for hardcore gaming. During the heat of the battle the "Battlefield War Commander" will complete the mission no questions asked. Featuring the multiple award winning Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard for ultimate reliability and overclocking performance. With a choice of DX11 graphics cards to choose from, you can equip yourself with the right weapon for the mission ahead.

- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz

System Specification
- Case: Antec 300 Gaming Case
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz Sandybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler
- Graphics Card: Choice of DX11 Compatible Graphics Cards

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Command, control and dominate the battlefield with the "Battlefield War Rush" system.

Only £648.97 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8500i Vortex" Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.60GHz DDR3 Gadget Show Live System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £909.98 inc VAT

FS-215-OE_400.jpg

Get caught up in a gaming vortex, with the "Titan 8500i Vortex"! Featuring the Intel Core i5 2500K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.60Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a the latest DX11 AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB graphics card, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. Kitted out with an Intel 330 60GB SSD you have lightning fast transfer speeds which means you will always be first in the game! Combined with a massive 1TB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 8GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience , the "Titan 8500i Vortex" is finished off with the fantastic unique Bit Fenix Shinobi gaming case.

- A guaranteed 4.60GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz

System Specification
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi USB 3.0 OcUK Edition Gaming Case - Black
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.60GHz Sandybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: OcUK H2 Flo Extreme CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Intel 330 60GB SSD & 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 7770 1024MB

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Providing excellent gaming performance and utilising the latest Intel Z77 chipset for the pinnacle of modern gaming.

Only £909.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8700i Pulse" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 Ivybridge System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £673.96 inc VAT

FS-247-OE_400.jpg

Get ready to game with the "Titan 8700i Pulse"! Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.40Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a the latest DX11 graphics cards, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. With a massive 500GB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 8GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Titan 8700i Pulse" is finished off with the fantastic range of gaming cases to choose from.

- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics

System Specification
- Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite Case - White (default choice, options avalable)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Cooler: Prolimatech Super Mega CPU Cooler
- RAM: Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8700i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Only £673.96 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8000i Xenomorph" Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz DDR3 Dual Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £486.95 inc VAT

FS-237-OK_400.jpg

Be the hunter with the "Titan 8000i Xenomorph", based on the predatory alien hunter, the "Titan Xenomorph" stays true to form. Featuring a blisteringly fast overclock, powerful graphics, immersive 5.1 audio and ultra cool styling. With DX11 cinematic graphics courtesy of the latest graphics cards you can experience a gaming experience like never before. With a massive 500GB hard drive as standard you have more than enough space to store all your films, games and music making the "Titan 8000i Xenomorph" a competant media player when you aren't owning the competition. Enjoy your games and media the way it was supposed to be, with the "Titan Xenomorph".

System Specification
- Case: Corsair 300R - Black (default choice, options available)
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 750W Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz Clarkdale
- Motherboard: Intel H61(Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
- Graphics Card: Intel HD 2000 Onboard (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Massive storage, immense CPU and graphical power combined, you can't go wrong with the "Titan 8000i Xenomorph".

Only £486.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8200a Krypt PRO" AMD Bulldozer FX-4 4170 4.20GHz DDR3 Quad Core System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £599.95 inc VAT

FS-217-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan 8200a Krypt PRO" features a AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4170 4.20GHz Processor, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components designed to meet your desire for the perfect gaming system. The "Krypt PRO" featuress the faster AMD 4170 CPU, 8GB of Vengeance RAM and a massive 2TB hard drive over the standard "Krypt" system. All these additions combine to make a fantastic gaming system ready for action!

- Includes the superb AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4170 4.20GHz Processor
- 8GB of high performance gaming memory guarantees the smoothest possible experience when multitasking and ensures you never have a break in the action
- Massive 2TB Hard Drive

System Specification
- Case: Corsair Carbide 300R Case (default choice, options available)
- CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4170 4.20GHz Processor
- Motherboard: AMD 760G Chipset (AM3+) Motherboard
- Hard Drives: 2TB HDD
- Graphics Card: AMD 760G Onboard (default choice, options available)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black)
- Cooler: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler

Service Package

Is this System for You?
If crazy speed is what you crave in a gaming system then the "Krypt PRO" is for you. Quad core performance at 4.20GHz!

Only £599.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan 8800i Photon" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz DDR3 Ivybridge System ** FREE OCZ ZS 750W PSU UPGRADE ** @ £862.96 inc VAT

FS-248-OE_400.jpg

Introducing the "Titan 8800i Photon", Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.50Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a choice of the latest DX11 graphics cards, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. With a massive 1TB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 16GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Titan 8800i Photon" is finished off with the fantastic range of gaming cases to choose from.

- A guaranteed 4.50GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics

System Specification
- Case: Corsair Carbide 300R Case - Black (default choice, options avalable)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Cooler: Prolimatech Super Mega CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8800i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Only £862.96 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom