Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Just a minor heads up here for those looking to make use of Free Shipping. The last time I tried something like this and used Amazon payment, because it used the details there, no Free Shipping was applied. Had to stop continuing the order that time because of that. Turns out it would have been fine if I just stuck to using Paypal or one of my cards instead. But yeah, this was back in 2018 though. Unsure if that's been fixed or altered yet, but that was a thing where you wouldn't get free shipping, even if you logged into your ocUK account first and then used Amazon payment.

Soldato
free delivery does not seem to be next day, thought that it used to be..? Thought of ordering a case and a AIO, both in stock. But only offered 1 to 5 days free delivery with forum account linked.

Did think that it was next day, might have changed.

Commissario
free delivery does not seem to be next day, thought that it used to be..? Thought of ordering a case and a AIO, both in stock. But only offered 1 to 5 days free delivery with forum account linked.

Did think that it was next day, might have changed.
IIRC free delivery was always whatever worked out the cheapest given the item size, weight and cost.

1-5 days could simply be "whatever is cheapest" or could be covering themselves if there is a delay in either getting it out the door, or in transit.

Associate
Lol just seen this 13 years late after paying shipping on a few items. Absolutely better late than never, will definitely be a more frequent customer.

Soldato
Trying to place an order right now and my forum account seems to have become unlinked from my store account and when i try to relink them i just get this error "Failed to link your account An unknown error occurred please fill in a bug report"

Back
Top Bottom