Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Caporegime
Is free delivery next day? About to stick an order in for a whole new pc but I want it tomorrow! And being logged in only allows me to pick free delivery?

I was under the impression you used to be able to select the delivery you wanted, but naturally you may need to pay for the better service.

Might be different since the upgrade though

Soldato
I was under the impression you used to be able to select the delivery you wanted, but naturally you may need to pay for the better service.

Might be different since the upgrade though
That was what I thought, free used to be a basic service, I am happy to pay for next day but cant select any options when logged in :(

Associate
Just got the notification that its being delivered monday. There was no option to pick anything other than the free delivery. Would have been happy to even pay for it!
I usually have the free delivery option but it isn't showing. Trying to order EK Water Blocks EK-CryoFuel Clear 1L Premix Watercooling Fluid - 1 Litre but only showing £8.70 DPD. Would that normally qualify ?

Soldato
There has been a temporary update to this whilst we fix some things with the shipping. The order value must be over £20 to receive free DPD Next Day delivery, currently Royal Mail is not an option, so if your order value is under £20, free shipping unfortunately is not available at this time.
this been fixed yet?

Man of Honour
There has been a temporary update to this whilst we fix some things with the shipping. The order value must be over £20 to receive free DPD Next Day delivery, currently Royal Mail is not an option, so if your order value is under £20, free shipping unfortunately is not available at this time.
Any news on this? I didn't need 3 desk mats! :cry:

Associate
Ive plenty of purchases, 30+ in the past 3 years, always got free delivery

Have not shopped with OCUK for 10 months, now its asking for delivery charges,

Has the free delivery been withdrawn for OCUK forum members?

Associate
I’ve moved your post to the free shipping thread.

The shop site has been updated, have you re-linked your forum account?
oh im not sure, how would i do that?

i received no notifications

I think i have way over 1000 posts so buying something now requesting postal fees.

Associate
Hey, looking to buy a chair from OC, been ages since I bought something honestly and just noticed this free delivery, what's the timeframe on it usually? I take it it doesn't include weekends?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom