Friend is going japan, what should i ask for?

Associate
Hey guys,

my friend is going to japan and has offered to get me something back from there. Im not sure what to get so any ideas.

I was thinking an airsoft gun since japan make some of the best but would he be able to bring it past security (he does not participate in airsoft so he don't have a UKARA).

Eyyaz

Associate
Don't ask him to get anything that will be any hassle for him, even if it's just him having worries about it. (i.e. don't tell him to buy a gun then take it back through security)

Associate
OP
Hmmm, thats the thing though. In central london there is a store called japancentre which has all the popular japanese candy/food/sweets. Guess i'll browse around on the web till i find something.

Soldato
Unless you're into anything that is popular in Japan or Japanese culture then there isn't really anything to get.

Sure Japanese toys if you want or some electronics, for example; things like camera lenses might be cheaper.
If he knows what stuff you like then you can leave it up to him to find something.

I went there on holiday a few years ago and couldn't find anything to bring back for myself, although I didn't do a lot of shopping.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
I was thinking an airsoft gun since japan make some of the best but would he be able to bring it past security (he does not participate in airsoft so he don't have a UKARA).

No he couldn't. it would be confiscated by customs on arrival to the UK, and he might face legal repurcussions.

If he's visiting the Airsoft District though... get him to bring back as many KSC MP7 gas magazines as he can find :D

Back
Top Bottom