Future: if given the chance would you buy this?

Soldato
My dads jaguar xf. Obviously, being in the family, I would probably get a decent deal. ;)

I just love it...as a cruiser it is probably the best out there without spending even more. 50mpg is the norm on a long journey. Very quiet for a diesel.

If I was given the chance in say 3-5 years, would you A) bite his hand off or B) buy it as a main car and have something fun for weekend or C) buy a different car altogether?

I just love the start up, here is a quick video I made tonight:

:cool:

Man of Honour
I'm not really a fan of 4 cylinder diesels in big cars like this - they are much more suited to Sixes - but if thats not something that bothers you then of course, it becomes almost a no brainer if you like the car.

Associate
If it was in the family and I was in the position financially to buy it along with the need for a comfortable mile muncher then yes I probably would.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
My dad's got an XF and a Bentley Continental GT. When you sit in them it's quite hard to tell the two cars apart, except one does 50mpg and the other does 5mpg. The XF is a pretty nice bit of kit all in.

Soldato
Wonder why you pressed the button to unlock then realised. It was a lower spec one when you got to the doors ;)

I've loved both of mine and my dad really likes his cant think what I'd replace it with in a year or so.

And does me playing Lamb of God very loud in it not conjure up the right image ;)

Soldato
I would get my own car, you won't want this in x years time.

Also, the delay on that touch screen would drive me mad.

Soldato
That rev counter is a thing of misery. Do like the rest tho. As for no sub focus, there was a time when jags where quite the rockers car

Associate
Is it just me that doesnt get the automatic air vents in this? Surely its just an extra that adds no benefit but is simply begging to go wrong?

Top Bottom