Future: if given the chance would you buy this?

Soldato
My dads jaguar xf. Obviously, being in the family, I would probably get a decent deal. ;)

I just love it...as a cruiser it is probably the best out there without spending even more. 50mpg is the norm on a long journey. Very quiet for a diesel.

If I was given the chance in say 3-5 years, would you A) bite his hand off or B) buy it as a main car and have something fun for weekend or C) buy a different car altogether?

I just love the start up, here is a quick video I made tonight:

:cool:

Man of Honour
I'm not really a fan of 4 cylinder diesels in big cars like this - they are much more suited to Sixes - but if thats not something that bothers you then of course, it becomes almost a no brainer if you like the car.

Soldato
Wonder why you pressed the button to unlock then realised. It was a lower spec one when you got to the doors ;)

I've loved both of mine and my dad really likes his cant think what I'd replace it with in a year or so.

And does me playing Lamb of God very loud in it not conjure up the right image ;)

Soldato
I would get my own car, you won't want this in x years time.

Also, the delay on that touch screen would drive me mad.

Soldato
That rev counter is a thing of misery. Do like the rest tho. As for no sub focus, there was a time when jags where quite the rockers car

Back
Top Bottom