G-wolves skoll

Associate
Hi all. Just wondering if overclockers will be stocking any g-wolves mouse's in the near future?. All the reviews are mustard and would rather buy of ocuk.

Associate
OP
I couldnt wait and bought it from someone else. If anyone is thinking of buying this mouse just do it as it is amazing. Build quality is spot on and shape is super comfy. The whole box opening experience is probably the best i have had for a mouse.

It comes with spare feet, cable, left and right switches and two stick on side grips.

Associate
Yeah the skoll is still a little iffy with the side creak. But everything else fine. Hati had button wobble issues but that's been sorted on recent batch. Just don't pay over £60. Hopefully they will be around £50 and under as that's about what they are worth.

One thing to be aware of is the skoll has holes in the side which some people - my self included, don't like. You can really feel holes on your finger tips. The hati though has solid sides. I'd rather they drop the tin box and extra paracord and get the price down more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom