G29 left turning issues ?

Soldato
OK so I have the G29 wheel all seems fine ....until i got into a game ( ETS/ATS or Project Cars "In Game " when I try to turn left in any of the games it snaps to left , turn right is OK though...just when I try to turn left .

I did install the drivers again , but made no difference

any ideas anyone please ?

Caporegime
make sure you dont launch games through geoforce experience.i would totally uninstall drivers and remove any trace on your pc.

Soldato
OP
Dg, I dont use geforce experience , I have it on the PC though , but have only been using it for Nvidia Driver Updates, although I'm not sure what that has to do with my G29 not working as it should ( once did) .

In fact my XBOX 360 game controller ( wired ) is having the same issue too, yet it works perefctly in Project Cars , my PC ( trouble shooter tells me that the xbox pad and wheel are connected via USB 3 , but they are in USB 2..and have been so for months without any issues at all , also I have noticed when the pc boots up in the morning and the wheel spins , it spins more to the left than to the right...I'm lost, dunno what to do apart from just bin it .

Last edited:
Caporegime
no dont do that.totally clear all traces of logitech drivers and cfg.it maybe hidden so check for allowing hidden folders to be seen totally delete then try again.also certain usb drivers can mess with settings i know on one pc i had there were two drivers you could install one would always mess with wheel.

Soldato
OP
OK Dg thanks :), the situation as it stands now is that after checking my XBOX 360 Controller ( just to make sure I didnt miss any other issues ) the cable that comes from the controller itself was split open ( so I'm waiting on a new one to come today ) , also the wheel now seems to work as it was before I got the issues I was having , so I'm not sure if that was making the wheel and the controller play up , so I'll soon see later when it turns up :)

and thanks for your help :)

So all I gotta do now is lol try and get the wireless controller to actually work in Project Cars lol

Last edited:
Associate
When playing if i put the steering wheel right in the middle the car veers off to the left, any ideas , is i possible to re align it?

Back
Top Bottom