g900 v razer mamba wireless

Caporegime
I was looking at the g900 as I don't like my razer mamba. Then I realised it was ambidextrous. So I'm swapping my mamba for a g700s

Associate
I was looking at the g900 as I don't like my razer mamba. Then I realised it was ambidextrous. So I'm swapping my mamba for a g700s

Yes but does underneath of the charging dock of the g700s glow green when the mouse is being charged? :)

Soldato
I have the old style wireless Razer Mamba and I wouldn't recommend it. I have random issues where it will up the DPI to full.

I then have to go into the software, which is still showing 600DPI, but I have to slide it up slightly, then back down for it to actually be 600DPI

This is in wired mode. I can't have it in wireless mode anymore as it will just randomly disconnect during games.

Associate
I had the 2012 mamba and have the g900. My mamba was good for about 12 months , then it had random disconnects like the previous poster. I've had the g900 for about 6 months now and love it, it's comfortable, light and the software doesn't need for you to make an account to use it.

Associate

I had a g700 for a while and hated it, the build of the mouse was great , the ergonomics prefect in fact everything was pretty much spot on but the movement never felt 'right' , it took me ages to realise that it's because the sensor isn't central to the mouse, its hard to explain but imho a critical flaw in what could have been a great mouse.

Associate
Justis quick one m8. Just got the wireless mamba and was a bit worried that if I leave it charging overnight could it damage the batter if it reaches full charge before I use it again

I leave mine charging all the time, it is plugged in to a USB port that is permanently active, the batteries are smart these days and stop charging once full so no problems just leaving it.

Associate
I have had all 3 Razer Mamba mice from the beginning. First Mamba was fine until my brother lost it after I lent it to him. Second one the battery exploded which scared the life out of me as I placed it on my mouse mat and it jumped up like a cat. Bought the third one liked it but still wnet back to the second one minus exploding battery pack. So I just use it in wired mode. Also Previously had the Deathadder which I loved until it died. Won that in a competition and used it for many years.

Associate
OP
Well been using the mamba for about 2,weeks and if I'm honest it took some getting used to. I still had my g502, on my desk and would grip it just to compare and I could not believe how comfortable it was compared to the mamba which started my wondering if I made a mistake buying the mamba.After a couple of weeks of using the mamba I am now happy with it got used to holding it differently and gaming with it....I'm no spring chicken but must admit I do like the lighting effects on the mamba and the charging dock is great. Not to put a downer on the mamba I am going to buy a g900 just to satisfy my curiosity as to how it compares to the mamba ....I will not be telling the Mrs though this will be a crafty purchase and she as no idea what computer equipment I have so should get a way with it. If I like the g900 I'm still going to keep the mamba if only for the pretty lights it's shines on to my desk..lol

Back
Top Bottom