• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gainward BLISS 7900GT 512Mb OCUK When?!

Associate
Hi guys, overclockers dudes, when are you expecting your shipment of these cards *the golden sample ones that is (to be precise!)*?! - i'm dying for 2 of 'em dudes! :D

Many Thanks

Chris

Soldato
For the price of the 512mb golden sample version why dont you just buy a 7900gtx which is basically the same card but better - i assume the gtx's would be a bit better because of the coolers on them so would be better for overclocking...

And also look at this week only deals theres the gainward 7900gtx on offer for £309+vat and there in stock?

just a suggestion but thats what i would do :D

Soldato
I've been searching for the exact same informtion for the past week and a bit now without avail, as I cannot fit a 7900GTX into my case. I think this might be a question for Gibbo.

Andy

Soldato
Goodwin said:
I've been searching for the exact same informtion for the past week and a bit now without avail, as I cannot fit a 7900GTX into my case. I think this might be a question for Gibbo.

Andy
Surely if you cant fit a gtx in your case then you wont be able to fit one of those in either because they look bigger than normal 7900gt's which is probably down to the double sized memory?

Soldato
That's the other thing I am trying to find out :D

The 7900 GTX is 205mm long and the GT is (on average) 195mm long. If the 512 MB GT is under 200mm long then jobs a good un, if not I'm stuck to using a 7900 GT or possibly an X1900 GT when they arrive.

Andy

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Gainward 7900 GT 512MB Golden Sample's arrive in stock tomorrow! :)

Goes Like Hell versions arrive in approx 1 months time!

Associate
OP
excellent stuff gibbo!

Goody: I was looking at that too mate, but the extra £60 is not worth it as for me i hope the Gainward card will do nearly the same as that GTX, plus if i did i would have to watercool the mosfets on that card. On the 7900GT they aren't hammered quite as much so some little air cooling should suffice.

Thanks for the replies :D

Chris

Back
Top Bottom