1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game to play with the wife?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by tres, 3 Oct 2021.

1. tres

Soldato

I spend a fair bit of time gaming, and the wife is wonderful and generally fine with this. She mentioned playing something together.

I play Overwatch, Civ, BF4, Rimworld and a variety of other FPS.
    I don't think she'd like them. The most WASD she has done is typing.

Any suggestions for a co-op/team game for ultra new player?

2. jasoncb

Hitman

Well if you want more quiet time i would definitely give Dark Souls a try. Seriously though something like The Forest is enjoyable and not to fast paced.

3. Tombstone

Capodecina

Hide the sausage Simulator?

4. TheSwede

Mobster

Maybe overcooked ? Heard that can be fun for partners, and others, to play ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/448510/Overcooked/

5. robj20

Capodecina

Bedroom Golf.

1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment. Normally one club and two balls.

2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the CLUB in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict shaft length so not to damage the hole(s).

6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that the play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will take time to admire the entire course with special attention to the well-formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.

10. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they consider to be their private course.

11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times.

12. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find an alternate means of play when this occurs.

13. Players are strongly encouraged to obtain permission before playing the Back Nine.

14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a faster pace, at least temporarily, at the owners request.

15. It is considered outstanding performance; time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

6. theone8181

Soldato

:cry:.

7. watercooledman

Perma Banned

Al depends, we need pics of wife to find the correct game.

8. gpuerrilla

Capodecina

Knew this thread would deliver before entering! :cry:

:cry:

9. .Lethal

Sgarrista

Plenty of activities to do in GTA Online!

10. DampDog

Mobster

Deleted

Last edited: 3 Oct 2021
  11. EdwardTeach

Mobster

If your have a PlayStation, it takes 2 is an amazing game. Best game to come out this year imo.

12. Mr Badger

Sgarrista

Wheelbarrow is also good.

13. Alan McFall

Hitman

Ones me an the missus have played and got a few hours out of:

For a fun challenge :
    The Forest
    Green Hell
    Ark
    Don't starve together
    Rust (find an empty server)

For Fun :
    LEGO anything :D
    Raft
    Stranded deep
    Diablo 1,2 & 3
    Titan Quest

We tried Farming Simulator and actually had a few hours fun in that aswell :) Also a few good free MMO's around if you have the time to play them (Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic to name a couple).

14. SkeeterUK

Capodecina

stardew?
    portal 2?

that or turn off pc and actually do some lovin with maid night.

15. azazl187

Mobster

I call it hide the sausage. We've been playing it for years but since getting married and having kids we get to play it less and less. She just doesn't seem interested anymore :D

16. Alan McFall

Hitman

Introduce a scoring / reward system. i.e If she manages to find the sausage 5 times in a week you'll clean the shed, 10 times and she can go to bingo :cry::cry::cry:

17. dave28

Wise Guy

Women like the Wii console games, it is a myth that they like PC games

18. azazl187

Mobster

10 times and I'd need to be cleaning the entire house, paying for everything and looking after the kids all the time so she can go shopping. I think you can see where I'm coming from here.

Hang on ... I pretty much do that anyway and she finds it zero times a week :D

19. Gimpymoo

Capodecina

:)

Is sausage drift a thing?

20. theone8181

Soldato

You need to try the dlc, hide the sausage simulator-spainish maid edition:D.