GameMax F15M Gaming Case (Budget Cooler Master H500M)

Soldato
My front one was rattling around inside the case and is a bit damaged. I emailed the supplier but have had no response as yet. Front and top are magnetic, bottom is not.

Associate
What boards should I pair with this case guys (B450/550) Just got it delivered and I remembered it's A-RGB. So does RGB still work with it?

The RGB works independently of the motherboard via remote (and / or reset button if you want)

It can be plugged into and controlled by the motherboard if you prefer via either the ARGB or VDG connectors.

Associate
Does anyone know where i can find the online manual for the Gamemax Kamikaze pro? i'm thinking of getting one to put my new system in (this cosmos 2 is just too big), but i can not find the online manual anywhere, i want to make sure it'll have enough width clearance for my RTX 2070S (i know it'll fit the length, but i've run into issues in the past where a case i had was not wide enough for the GPU's power cables with the side panel on)

Associate
I need assistance with ARGB and the MSI b450 boards with this case. What will I need to get the ARGB working with MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC? Will the argb hub work with this board?

Yes, that board has 1 x 5v argb header, plug the hub into that and you should be good using MSI's Mystic Light software to control it.

Associate
Does anyone know where i can find the online manual for the Gamemax Kamikaze pro? i'm thinking of getting one to put my new system in (this cosmos 2 is just too big), but i can not find the online manual anywhere

Wondered if you went for the Kamikaze in the end? Was also looking for the manual for it and couldn’t find it....

Associate
Hi folks. Just bought this and a new b450 Steel Legend. I've got the RGB working via the add plug. Off of that was an old 4 socket and a vdg. Am I right in thinking I only need the newer add plugged into mobo and the other 2 connections are there for back up?

Also, the fan for the case are plugged into the little box on the back, same as RGB. Am I supposed to be able to control fans somehow with them plugged in there, or do I need to unplug all 3 fans and plug them separately into mobo?

Cheees

Associate
The ' little box on the back' is a hub, you can plug in all fan power and rgb leads into that, then you just need to connect power to the hub straight from the psu and the argb cable to the motherboard. I have the same motherboard and I was confused with the cable marked 'vdg' coming out of the hub but then I realised I don't need to plug it into anything as the Steel Legend doesn't even have a vdg header.

Associate
Built a new system with a Kamikaze Pro case with the B450m Steel Legend motherboard, anyone else running a similar setup and has the RGB passthrough working? I connected the cable to the motherboard but the Fan LEDS are not being controlled, i know that the port is working as i've plugged my AIO into the header and i can control this with the asrock software but if i plug the hub in i can only control the LEDS from the case button.

Do you need to unplug the cable for the LED button? Didn't come with a manual so hard to find how its supposed to go.

Back
Top Bottom