Games you might buy in 2022

Soldato
Adding Goldeneye Remaster to mine. Hoping it will come out on the Switch as it seems to be coming out for XBox. If not then I assume it will come out for PC as most XBox games seem to.

Soldato
100%

God of War Ragnarök
Forbidden West

Maybe's:

Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
Evil West
Ghostwire: Tokyo
Stray
Little Devil Inside
Forspoken
Hogwarts Legacy
Lord of the Rings: Gollum

Last edited:
Associate
Forbidden West if I complete the original first.

I would have loved Starfield and Stalker 2 but my PC is never going to get upgraded to a suitable spec and I am committed to PS5 due to my years on PS4 and a a back catalogue still to play :D.

Caporegime
I just plan on completing game pass. Maybe Tiny Tina, but I'll probably wait till it's very cheap (or comes to game pass)

Man of Honour
Forbidden West if I complete the original first.

I would have loved Starfield and Stalker 2 but my PC is never going to get upgraded to a suitable spec and I am committed to PS5 due to my years on PS4 and a a back catalogue still to play :D.

When both games are out get a second hand series S and a trial of game pass, then sell the series S when you are done with the games.

You could complete both for £1 total cost.

Associate
When both games are out get a second hand series S and a trial of game pass, then sell the series S when you are done with the games.

You could complete both for £1 total cost.

I will just live in hope they get a PS release in a few years time, like Sony are doing with some of their exclusives :p. I should just try and finish the games I already have first.

Soldato
I started Avengers but going to stop and play RDR2.
Started playing A Plague Tale on my PC.
I'm quite slow so RDR2 will take me a while so hopefully Elden Ring will be released by then and I'll move onto that.

Soldato
CyberPunk if it gets a Series X patch and doesn't appear on GamePass.

My Game Pass Ultimate runs out on in May, so i'll get another 3 years of that.

Back
Top Bottom