Games you might buy in 2022

Man of Honour
Have already purchased Forbidden West (the whole point of owning a PS5).

Starfield will come with gamepass, otherwise I’d have bought it. Same with Stalker.

GoW Ragnarok day one.

I’ll rebuy Cyberpunk in a sale if the next gen patch ever appears.

I’m waiting to see feedback on DL2 that hasn’t had the best development cycle and boasts ‘500 hours’. Same with Elden Ring, sounds more challenging than I’d prefer.

Soldato
So far...

Elden Ring - Pre Order - Wasn't going to pre-order but if it's anything like Sekiro the price won't drop off anytime soon and I'm buying it anyway.
Destiny 2 - The Witch Queen - Pre Order. Doesn't matter what it's like, I'm back on the hamster wheel.

Horizon Forbidden West - Not until I'm done with the first two.
Gran Turismo 7 - I'll wait for reviews on this one as I've found them quite boring since GT3 but I'm hopeful.
God of War Ragnarok - Day 1

Man of Honour
The Advance Wars 1 & 2 Remake for Switch is high on the list; and I hope we see the Goldeneye Remaster on Switch too but beyond that I can honestly say I'm a bit disillusioned; BF2042 is poor, Call of Duty is poor and I've found myself enjoying GTA and Mario kart on the Switch more than anything.
Its actually got me thinking about ditching my gaming PC and just buying a Series X and enjoying what comes onto Gamepass alongside my Switch.

Soldato
Only one I have on pre-order is Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok will be day one too.

GT7 waiting on reviews as last one I enjoyed was GT4,

Soldato
The Advance Wars 1 & 2 Remake for Switch is high on the list; and I hope we see the Goldeneye Remaster on Switch too but beyond that I can honestly say I'm a bit disillusioned; BF2042 is poor, Call of Duty is poor and I've found myself enjoying GTA and Mario kart on the Switch more than anything.
Its actually got me thinking about ditching my gaming PC and just buying a Series X and enjoying what comes onto Gamepass alongside my Switch.

A decision you won't regret, I don't have Switch, thinking of getting one but the Xbox is brilliant

Soldato
I have already preordered:
Dying Light 2
Horizon Forbidden West
And i will get GOW Ragnorock and the Resident Evil Village DLC if it comes out this year.
and i will maybe/probably get:
Gran Turismo
The Devil in Me
Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League

Associate
I have Elden Ring and Horizon on pre order. I'm so hyped for Elden Ring it just looks incredible.

I'm toying with upgrading GOT to the ps5 version with iki island, I'm still playing the base ps4 version on ps5 it already looks great though but I do like the game (maybe wait for a sale on the upgrade).

I'm going to wait for reviews of Tiny Tina, GT7, Dying Light 2 and the Destiny DLC.

If an Elden Ring Season pass comes out they can just take my money.

Soldato
Extraction? It’s day 1 on Game Pass.
Ha, well there you go. Will offset the disappointment somewhat.
I know they aren't 2022 games but been reading the Hell Let Lose thread and watching a few videos, will likely get that plus might get a traded COD Vanguard to play through the campaign once.

Back
Top Bottom