Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Yes yes. I'm a complete sad sack. I've held Miles Morales for a year now so I can complete it at Christmas hah.

Pretty good timing also to land with No way Home.

Combat seems at harder than the first.

75% so far and really enjoying it glad I waited.

Soldato
Yeah Valhalla was utterly forgettable. Never even finished it.
I'm kinda looking forward to FH5 but I know as soon as some kiddie youtuber type announcer starts talking and I'm made to spin a wheel for some wicked new hat I'll be put off. I'd love it with a more mature presentation.
Probs why I'm more excited about GT7 despite me preferring arcade racers more.

I'd say that mirrored my feelings towards FH perfectly. It put me off the last one massively, this feels a little more toned down, but not much. The 3rd felt like the peak!

Soldato
I'd say that mirrored my feelings towards FH perfectly. It put me off the last one massively, this feels a little more toned down, but not much. The 3rd felt like the peak!

I managed about ten hours before I got bored. Toned down as you say but literally the Ubisoft of driving games. I'd probably enjoy FM more but sold my SX so won't find out anytime soon.

Man of Honour
I kind of wish i'd sold my SX. Haven't touched it for ages and just doesn't feel like there's anything that interests me. If it wasn't for the hopes of Fable 4, i'd probably be much better suited to a PS5, at least their exclusives seem exciting.

My issue with the first party Sony exclusives is that the majority of them are all merging into one style, the semi open world action adventure game with collectibles and stealth elements.

Caporegime
Went back to Sekiro now the frame rate doesn’t make me feel sick, just finished the last boss and holy **** that was tough, no word of a lie it took me 8 hours on that one fight :p

I’ve finished all the other Souls games and Bloodborne and even Orphan wasn’t that hard with the camera in that fight as dreadful as it is. Definitely the hardest boss across any of the FromSoftware games.

Soldato
Went back to Sekiro now the frame rate doesn’t make me feel sick, just finished the last boss and holy **** that was tough, no word of a lie it took me 8 hours on that one fight :p

I’ve finished all the other Souls games and Bloodborne and even Orphan wasn’t that hard with the camera in that fight as dreadful as it is. Definitely the hardest boss across any of the FromSoftware games.

You have way more patience than me fair play to you.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Playing Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. Not feeling it. It's the same as any other action adventure of late, with a Japanese skin. The upgrades are really lacklustre and I don't feel any burning desire to explore the world beyond map completion. Looks lovely though...

Caporegime
After completing Horizon Zero Dawn, deciding whether to bother with the DLC or wait for the sequel (not long, now).

Imho, most DLC is nowhere near the quality of the base game, but I'm happy to be told otherwise. But for me the thing holding my interest was the sci-fi/Old Ones mystery, so if it's just tribal politics and stuff I won't bother. I couldn't care less if your tribe has issues with its neighbours :p

Soldato
After completing Horizon Zero Dawn, deciding whether to bother with the DLC or wait for the sequel (not long, now).

Imho, most DLC is nowhere near the quality of the base game, but I'm happy to be told otherwise. But for me the thing holding my interest was the sci-fi/Old Ones mystery, so if it's just tribal politics and stuff I won't bother. I couldn't care less if your tribe has issues with its neighbours :p
Play the dlc it’s great.

Soldato
Playing Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. Not feeling it. It's the same as any other action adventure of late, with a Japanese skin. The upgrades are really lacklustre and I don't feel any burning desire to explore the world beyond map completion. Looks lovely though...

Pretty much what I feel about it - got it when it came out and played it for a good month before never going back to it.

Looks pretty good, but sadly gets far too rinse and repeat, can't see me ever finishing it tbh.

Associate
I’m currently playing demons souls, what a nightmare of a game ! Die then straight back to the beginning of the level even on a boss fight it’s horrendous. Literally close to just uninstalling it and flogging it off

Associate
Well the last couple of games have been abit of a disaster. Bought red dead 2 for the playstation 5. Didnt know it only ran at 30fps. There's no way I'm playing it at that.

Another game I bought was jedi fallen order or whatever its called. Bought the ps5 version. What a bag of ****. Poor story, abit clunky all round pretty terrible.

Man of Honour
Well the last couple of games have been abit of a disaster. Bought red dead 2 for the playstation 5. Didnt know it only ran at 30fps. There's no way I'm playing it at that.

Another game I bought was jedi fallen order or whatever its called. Bought the ps5 version. What a bag of ****. Poor story, abit clunky all round pretty terrible.

They were/are both on game pass, you could have played them both for £1.

In general it’s a great way to discover new games and try games you might not like for such a low cost.

Soldato
It's very funny if you're into South Park, they've managed to really nail the feeling of being in the cartoon, im enjoying it :)

Never followed the show much, think I used to watch it back when it first started - but the humor always appealed to me, and the film was a laugh too - so looking forward to this :)

Edit: only put an hour in over lunch, but much chuckles were had with this title, christ, event the things Cartman says on the class selection screen had me chuckling :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom