Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Interesting. It's the only game I've played recently that has had me hooked.

What didn't you like?
Just didn't like it at all, was hoping it was going to feel like the very old Crackdown game or Smash Bros but was left disappointed. I though graphically it was very poor, controls were tricky to master especially shooting upwards with what would ordinarily be the aim button. Felt like a very cheap indy game for the 360 when I am crying out for a AAA release. I was expecting more so perhaps its my own fault.

I find with gamepass if anything doesn't grab me straight away I delete it and move on. I have tried loads on there, mostly FPS's in single player and can't say I like any of them too much. Maybe I am just growing out of it, my Dad told me this would happen but I refused to believe him!! I did like Titanfall 2 although knocked it over pretty quick. Maybe I'm in a minority but I do love the COD campaigns. Have installed Battlefield V so will give that a try.

Associate
Currently playing Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart after finishing Plagues Tale.

Ive downloaded Bloodborne. Never played a game such as Bloodborne before, no demon souls either.

Wish me luck lol

Associate
Currently playing Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart after finishing Plagues Tale.

Ive downloaded Bloodborne. Never played a game such as Bloodborne before, no demon souls either.

Wish me luck lol

You are in for a treat, loved bloodborne. No spoilers but Rom had me stuck for ages. No other boss including all the souls games had me stuck like Rom. Pure joy when that was done.

Associate
Currently trying to DL Back 4 Blood open beta via the app while at work but getting errors. Says its available from noon on the 12th.
You manage to get this downloaded in the end? I got it all downloaded but was having trouble joining games or even hosting them, managed one game which played fine.

The obvious Left4Dead feel to the game but also a little bit of Vermintide II at least with the games layout and hub. Need a bit of time to figure out the cards etc. Think this has potential, not sure how long it will last with me though without m/K support.

Soldato
Started RDR2 for the 3rd time. Always seemed to drop it because of other things happening but I am ready to see it through this time. These days I tend to need to prepare myself mentally before I start a 60+ hour game. Not much else happening right now so I am just going to take my time and enjoy it.

Soldato
Really enjoying Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Astro Boy on the PS5 (GoW @ 60FPS to come next) and trying to get into the Ascent on Series X, but despite enjoying the opening segment the first hub area and general lacking UI leaves me wanting to play something else.

Associate
I am enjoying Back 4 Blood Beta currently, although they totally messed up on the versus mode, don't get why they wouldn't stick with the good old campaign versus type gameplay and made this mess instead.
Anyhow the campaign itself is really fun although it has some issues with not properly filling in empty slots when people leave it seems and so you often end up with 2-3 players instead of 4 which is kinda annoying at the harder difficulties.
Also hoping there will be more campaigns like 4-5 at least otherwise it will get boring quickly.
I also wanna start a playthrough of Shadow of the Tomb Raider now that I upgraded my PC a little, apart from GPU...

Soldato
You manage to get this downloaded in the end? I got it all downloaded but was having trouble joining games or even hosting them, managed one game which played fine.

The obvious Left4Dead feel to the game but also a little bit of Vermintide II at least with the games layout and hub. Need a bit of time to figure out the cards etc. Think this has potential, not sure how long it will last with me though without m/K support.
Yeah I did. Was a victim of time differences between Melbourne and the US.

Quite like it so far. Haven't figured out the cards either. Presume it is coming to game pass day 1? Will be playing it some more for sure.

Back
Top Bottom