Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Yeah I did. Was a victim of time differences between Melbourne and the US.

Quite like it so far. Haven't figured out the cards either. Presume it is coming to game pass day 1? Will be playing it some more for sure.

Yes GP Day one, something to look forward to. Yeah I will be getting some more time on it too, hoping I get better with a controller (unless they add M/K support),
ok on lower levels but as soon as you crank up the difficulty can become a problem.

Soldato
Really enjoying Dishonored at the moment, now I have got to know the mechanics it's so fun to play, I am trying to be stealthy but I seem to always balls it up and it just turns into a bloodbath :cry:

If Dishonored 2 is as good as this I would be a happy gamer for a while :)

Associate
Really enjoying Dishonored at the moment, now I have got to know the mechanics it's so fun to play, I am trying to be stealthy but I seem to always balls it up and it just turns into a bloodbath :cry:

Yeah Dishonored was something I discovered late on PC, great story and visually rich. Such a solid game, I bought the DLC but never got through it all sadly. I think Dishonored 2 is supposed to be as good but I think it was slightly marred initially with some performance issues on release. Not sure if this was just on pc though, due to potential porting issues.

Soldato

It didn't quite grab me like the first one did so I dropped it. First one was quality I thought. I might give 2 another bash one day.

Man of Honour
Finally tried Hades now it's on Game Pass, and 3 hours later I can really see why it won Game of the Year last year. Absolutely superb game!

On the other hand I have uninstalled Yakuza Like a Dragon. There is a boss that kills your characters in one hit regardless of your level or stats, and if your main character gets hit it's game over. That's bad enough, but there is a 35-40 minute gauntlet to run up just to get to the boss and during that time the game cannot be saved. I was so disgusted by that waste of time and the cheap death that there is no way I will repeat the process.

Man of Honour
On the other hand I have uninstalled Yakuza Like a Dragon. There is a boss that kills your characters in one hit regardless of your level or stats, and if your main character gets hit it's game over. That's bad enough, but there is a 35-40 minute gauntlet to run up just to get to the boss and during that time the game cannot be saved. I was so disgusted by that waste of time and the cheap death that there is no way I will repeat the process.

Doesn’t sound fun at all. I’d uninstall at that point too.

Soldato
Playing Hades - can't quite figure out if I'm terrible at the game, or it's expected and I'm supposed to die so much, which weapons to use and how to build your character on each run (took me far too long to figure that out).

Either way, it's not frustrating me because of how good it is.

Man of Honour
Playing Hades - can't quite figure out if I'm terrible at the game, or it's expected and I'm supposed to die so much, which weapons to use and how to build your character on each run (took me far too long to figure that out).

Either way, it's not frustrating me because of how good it is.
I died shortly after the second boss (the snakes) on my first run and the Minotaur boss (3rd boss) killed me on my second run if that gives you a reference point.

Associate
If you like Hades I would also recommend you Curse of the Dead Gods, very similar game and also gets challenging after getting through the first parts of the game. Although seemingly they patched the hardest temple, but didn't try it out yet after the fact.

Man of Honour
If you like Hades I would also recommend you Curse of the Dead Gods, very similar game and also gets challenging after getting through the first parts of the game. Although seemingly they patched the hardest temple, but didn't try it out yet after the fact.

It’s on my queue but as Hades got GotY it jumped right to the front.

Associate
Love hunt showdown, RDR any good online?
I have recently gone back to RD2. In fact this about about my third rebirth with the game. They have made it a hell of a grind to get actual gold now, still attainable but you need to put the time in (daily challenges used to be worth doing). It is still missing a lot of stuff people want like heists and property. But if you are coming to the game fresh then yeah well worth a blast mate. Hell of a lot more content than when I first started it.

They have recently added Call to Arms, which is just a horde mode but it is fun for the now. They were doing x3 rewards so that was good for gold and XP. Not sure when that ends.

There is also the Outlaw pass but they really aren't worth buying (I guess for players who have been around a while, newer players will benefit from some aspects if not all of them). I imagine you would have to buy some gold for use in game. Think there is a deal for gold as a one off purchase. Once you buy and complete the Outlaw pass you get it all back guess like seasons with COD. Don't think you would earn the required amount in game by the time it rolls onto the next.

Back
Top Bottom