Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
Currently putting some hours into Vahala. Looks absolutely mint I'll give it that. 30 hours in so far. I know a lot of people have said it's grindy but I don't mind pottering about in an assassin's creed game.

Also playing the last of us 2. Played the first one through again before wat a great game. Some how don't think this is gunna be as good.

I was disappointed by LoU2 compared to the first one. Nothing really evolved.

Soldato
Currently getting my ass handed to me in Hades on Series X. I keep forgetting how unforgiving the game can be and trying to play it like Diablo 3 (Monk was my main so healing like crazy on each hit). Going from full health to <5hp in a flurry of enemy attacks and mis-timed dash moves...

Strangely though I am not getting annoyed at failing over and over. I think the different approaches you can take and the power ups really help.

Soldato
Nearing the end of GoW. Wow, what a game. Epic moment after epic moment filled with some really great character development.

I've just played it thru 3 times and once recently on god of war difficulty on the ps5 for the shield skins and it's still incredible game can't wait for Ragnarok

When u complete it.. go back to your home and go rest.. youll see why :)

Man of Honour
Currently getting my ass handed to me in Hades on Series X. I keep forgetting how unforgiving the game can be and trying to play it like Diablo 3 (Monk was my main so healing like crazy on each hit). Going from full health to <5hp in a flurry of enemy attacks and mis-timed dash moves...

Strangely though I am not getting annoyed at failing over and over. I think the different approaches you can take and the power ups really help.

It gets easier at least and sometimes you just get really lucky on a run.

I've just played it thru 3 times and once recently on god of war difficulty on the ps5 for the shield skins and it's still incredible game can't wait for Ragnarok

When u complete it.. go back to your home and go rest.. youll see why :)

Thanks for the tip :). I’m at the point where I’ve been told to ‘gear up’ so figure I’m nearing the end. It’s a staggeringly brilliant game, so many absolutely fantastic set pieces with some really heart felt moments too. Ragnarok will be a day 1 purchase. I mean GoW with next gen features and haptic support :eek:

Spider-Man next, and then something else from the PS5 collection? I have uncharted, last of us remastered, days gone and until Dawn ready to play. Ratchet and clank I might play too before firing up the latest release.

Last edited:
Soldato
It gets easier at least and sometimes you just get really lucky on a run.

Yep it was definitely coming together after a few run throughs. As I said above my main issue is getting to into the game and forgetting what I am actually playing (lack of healing outside of specific drops or via the shop). :)

Soldato
Tried Enlisted at the weekend on Xbox. Havent got a clue what I am doing but quite enjoying the invasion of Normandy. Somehow after my squad wiped I ended up in a tank even though nobody else was. Got it stuck on a bridge near the Allies spawn and couldn't get out so just massacred them as they tried to cross the water, ended up with 60 kills and likely the most hated n00b on the server. Sorry fellas :o

Man of Honour
Playing some dodgeball RPG on gamepass. I tend to play a lot of these indie games (gamepass is like 99% of this) and occasionally find a gem. Don't think this is one of them.

I feel the same about Superliminal. It's only 2 hours long and has some really interesting concepts with hints or Portal greatness, but it seems a bit "low budget" and misses the mark.

Man of Honour
Nice. Some great set pieces in that game ! Think I may replay it this weekend as I missed out playing the dlc. (Also, the 60fps + RT setting is absolutely stunning !)

It’s the first game with RT that I actually notice and think that it adds something. I’ve not particularly cared or noticed in the past.

Soldato
I feel the same about Superliminal. It's only 2 hours long and has some really interesting concepts with hints or Portal greatness, but it seems a bit "low budget" and misses the mark.

Yes! Tried it last night but didn't grab me right away. Also I got stuck really early on. I've started playing Myst, I never understood it when it came out on pc whenever it was (90s)? and it seems baffling still but I hope to make at least some progress. I don't want to use a guide unless absolutely necessary.

Soldato
Lost In Random - Nearing the end now, found this to be amazing. Great art style, nice bit of humour to it, just a fun experience. It's not in any way a hard game. Only annoyance was that there is no chapter select, and I entered Level 6 without any warning or option to complete the area and then go, so missed a few collectibles, that I was aiming for :o

Man of Honour
Really enjoying Spider-Man. Difficult to compare to God of War, not that I can really fault Spider-man much yet. It runs flawlessly, looks brilliant and is just fun to play. The PS sure has some fantastic games.

Soldato
Really enjoying Spider-Man. Difficult to compare to God of War, not that I can really fault Spider-man much yet. It runs flawlessly, looks brilliant and is just fun to play. The PS sure has some fantastic games.
I'm playing through it on NG+ I adore it. One of my favourite games ever I never get bored of just swinging around NY.

Back
Top Bottom