Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
Not worth carrying on with RDR2 as I might buy it on PC for more frames.

So got three on the go now -

Desperados III (PS4) - 2nd time playing but still fantastic
Superhot (PS4) - not as good as the sequel
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap (PS3 via PS Now) - great fun and despite being fast and twitchy, it’s working really well over the cloud

Soldato
Been trying to get into the Marvel game on Gamepass. Just seems a bit rubbish. I know i'm only early into it, but it just seems like it's a case of go here, get surrounded by millions of randomly appearing bad guys that are easy enough to kill, then move to the next place and rinse and repeat.

Man of Honour
Been trying to get into the Marvel game on Gamepass. Just seems a bit rubbish. I know i'm only early into it, but it just seems like it's a case of go here, get surrounded by millions of randomly appearing bad guys that are easy enough to kill, then move to the next place and rinse and repeat.

They’re designed to be repetitive and grindy.

Soldato
Fair enough, seems a bit boring. It wouldn't be as bad if there were less bad guys spawning all the time. Just seems like a constant be surrounded by 10 guys rather than a few that are a bit more effort.

I think i'm just desperate to find something new to play. Nothing else on GP appeals.

Soldato
Backbone - Raccoon detective thingo. Pretty interesting concept, but the art style is what drew me in, as I was in the mood for something different.

Visage - Looks amazing but this sort of thing just scares the living crap out of me, so uninstalled :D

jpm

jpm

Associate
Started AC Odyssey. It's so much better than the borefest that was Valhalla.

I gave up on Valhalla after 2d 14h playtime, it was just dragging on and on, I played Odyssey on PC and loved it. Even did the DLC's to. Might double dip now I haven't got my PC anymore and its optimised on X/S.

Been playing Dark Souls 3 again, so much better now its 60fps on Console and PvZ Garden Warfare 2 with the missus.

Looking forward to FH5 and thinking about getting Riders Republic.

jpm

jpm

Associate
The big online races in Riders Republic look like a right laugh.

They are a laugh gotta be fair, utter carnage lol I am enjoying it at the moment and it's got loads to do. Not just mountain biking, it has road bike racing, skiing, snowboarding and wingsuit racing lol massive open world to, can explore at your pleasure. Also has whacky events like delivering pizzas etc etc.

The controls are a bit weird and needs getting used but other than that I'm having a laugh with it so far, Like you will see how it'll last but I'm not over doing it just going in for an hour here and there.

Back
Top Bottom