Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Picked up Hitman 3 for the PS5 - £20 so worth a punt. Tried to give Days Gone another crack too, but it's just so hard to like - really rinse and repeat gameplay, and I hate the character; so it'll probably get deleted again in the coming days.

Associate
Picked up Red dead 2 for 17 pounds. Just put started it on the PS5. 30 fps. Don't think I'll manage to get through it with that fps lol.

Anybody had the same feeling? Did it run that bad on ps4 as well?

Soldato
Picked up Red dead 2 for 17 pounds. Just put started it on the PS5. 30 fps. Don't think I'll manage to get through it with that fps lol.

Anybody had the same feeling? Did it run that bad on ps4 as well?
I didn’t notice it after a while and thoroughly enjoyed my first play on the PS5. It’s worth sticking with. Fantastic game.

To add I am really sensitive to it and I’ve dropped loads of stuff due to 30 fps on the PS5. This just felt ok to me.

Last edited:
Associate
I didn’t notice it after a while and thoroughly enjoyed my first play on the PS5. It’s worth sticking with. Fantastic game.

To add I am really sensitive to it and I’ve dropped loads of stuff due to 30 fps on the PS5. This just felt ok to me.

Ha ill give it another go and try to keep on with it. Can't believe they've not sorted out 60fps. Why have it working with hdr but no 60. I'd rather have the 60 at a less quality.

Associate

I also binned off Bloodborne due to the fps. Its pretty poor really to have this happening on a new console. I surpose that's what can happen when you offer backwards compatability.

Associate
playing through Tales of Arise on the ps5, enemy variety could be better but other than that its been a great game, also started playing Ori:Blind forest on my switch, it looks stunning on the OLED screen.

Associate
I have AC Odyssey, Horizon and Days Gone left to play on my PS4. Currently working my way through Mass Effect Andromeda (on and off for months). Think that could be the end of my PS4 days once all of them are done (which will be years as we have twins coming haha).

Caporegime
Can someone tell me - is there any story connection between Assassins Creed Unity and Syndicate? I feel like playing Syndicate first but only if it doesn’t follow Unity directly.

Associate
I finally got around to playing Borderlands 3 after picking up the ps4 version last year for £15. It has a free ps5 upgrade and runs silky smooth. I'm having more fun with it than I thought I just wish the season passes were a bit cheaper. I'm toying with the idea of getting the super deluxe digital version that's on offer for £27 (it includes season pass 1) and then selling my disk copy.

Man of Honour
I finally got around to playing Borderlands 3 after picking up the ps4 version last year for £15. It has a free ps5 upgrade and runs silky smooth. I'm having more fun with it than I thought I just wish the season passes were a bit cheaper. I'm toying with the idea of getting the super deluxe digital version that's on offer for £27 (it includes season pass 1) and then selling my disk copy.

It's such a great coop game. My mates got the deluxe edition and the DLC is pretty great.

Associate
I just finished Halo Infinite and The Artful Escape, playing a bit of Sackboys Adventure and Inside now which i picked up for £1 something on the eshop a few weeks ago having never played it before.

Back
Top Bottom