Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
I'm playing this after just doing Man of Medan and this seems much better quality even though it came years before.

It’s very atmospheric so far. It seems like a telltale game on steroids, although the writing isn’t as good and at times is very cliche, but then I guess that’s the nature of the genre. I’ve got a couple of days with little to do, so it’ll fit the bill.

After this there’s not much more in the PSplus PS5 collection that I want to playthrough, barring maybe Detroit Become Human. Days Gone is probably the only other, but that seems to require more of a time investment than I’m willing to give currently. Maybe Resident Evil 7, but I’ll play that on the XSX.

40 or so days to fill before Forbidden West :)

Man of Honour
Until Dawn is a strange game. I’m hooked and it’s incredibly atmospheric, but it’s equally ridiculous in good measure. Apart from the fact their all just casually walking around on a mountain during a snowstorm in hardly any clothes, when two of them get sent to a cabin I half expected it to be just up the hill, not a hike across half the mountain. When one of the characters just casually washes her hand in the freezing stream I’m just a bit perplexed. It’s a shame, the horror elements are just too forced - it just becomes, ‘oh, there’s another jump scare, didn’t expect that one 10 seconds after the last’. I hope I’m near the end.

Soldato
I'm playing Warzone on ps5.
It was free. Its okay.

But I really want a new shoot em up, any recommendations.
Enjoyed things like Bad Company years ago, battlefield etc.

Warzone is ok, at times.

Soldato
I'm playing Warzone on ps5.
It was free. Its okay.

But I really want a new shoot em up, any recommendations.
Enjoyed things like Bad Company years ago, battlefield etc.

Warzone is ok, at times.
Apex Legends is another good battle royale game which is also free. Battlefield 2042 has some Bad Company maps. Mixed reviews but I feel it’s all a bit knee jerk - I like the game a lot and I haven’t liked the previous few BF games as much as this one.

Soldato
Apex Legends is another good battle royale game which is also free. Battlefield 2042 has some Bad Company maps. Mixed reviews but I feel it’s all a bit knee jerk - I like the game a lot and I haven’t liked the previous few BF games as much as this one.
Thank you. Will look at those.

Why has no new bad company not come out in what, 10+ years now. Used to love that game(s)

Soldato
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on the PS5 - Played it 10 years ago and just loving it all over again! Just delving into the world and getting my RPG cap on, would love to play this in VR!

Was looking for something meaty to get my teeth into until Horizon: Forbidden West :)

Man of Honour
Has any of your gang died yet?

I’ve lost two so far, although one unconfirmed. Just a couple of chapters left. They can all die as far as I care :p

How’s your game going?

Edit:

I lost Matt because I didn’t jump, Emily because I investigated a noise, Josh going through the water and Sam right at the last second because I moved

Last edited:
Caporegime
I’ve lost two so far, although one unconfirmed. Just a couple of chapters left. They can all die as far as I care :p

How’s your game going?

Edit:

I lost Matt because I didn’t jump, Emily because I investigated a noise, Josh going through the water and Sam right at the last second because I moved

Im only on about chapter 4. I made the mistake of starting Horizon Zero Dawn so that sucked me right in.

Soldato

How’s your game going?

Edit:

I don’t want to spoil it for you…but keep playing. :)

edit - favorite character is Michael.

Man of Honour
Im only on about chapter 4. I made the mistake of starting Horizon Zero Dawn so that sucked me right in.

Oof, if your into the setting like I was then you’ll disappear into Zero Dawn. One of my favourite games of all time.

I don’t want to spoil it for you…but keep playing. :)

edit - favorite character is Michael.

Finished it earlier. Michael was probably my favourite too.

It made me laugh that so much happened while Sam was in the bath, I totally forgot she was even in there :D

Soldato
Oof, if your into the setting like I was then you’ll disappear into Zero Dawn. One of my favourite games of all time.

Finished it earlier. Michael was probably my favourite too.

It made me laugh that so much happened while Sam was in the bath, I totally forgot she was even in there :D
Aye. Sam was pretty much a non character cause she spent so much time in the bath :p

while mikey was an annoying jock to begin with, he totally turns it round with the second part of the game, and is pretty much the hero by the end.

edit - and he can save the wolf too !

Man of Honour
Mass Effect is so good, I wasn't into single player games back when it released so I'm playing the trilogy for the first time via the Legendary Edition remasters.

Man of Honour
edit - and he can save the wolf too !

Now the wolf I managed to save :cry:

Mass Effect is so good, I wasn't into single player games back when it released so I'm playing the trilogy for the first time via the Legendary Edition remasters.

It’s a perfect remaster. I enjoyed every second of it. It’s not often I do every single side quest.

V F

V F

Soldato
Has anyone done God of War on New Game+? I started my second playthrough last night on Give Me God of War difficulty and getting absolutely destroyed compared to my first playthrough on that difficulty.

I'm level 6/low 7 and Draugrs are jumping to level 8 and 9 on me on my first encounter. Between them sliding about like crazy, then exploding on me one shotting me to death.

Soldato
Has anyone done God of War on New Game+? I started my second playthrough last night on Give Me God of War difficulty and getting absolutely destroyed compared to my first playthrough on that difficulty.

I'm level 6/low 7 and Draugrs are jumping to level 8 and 9 on me on my first encounter. Between them sliding about like crazy, then exploding on me one shotting me to death.
Enemies scale in NG+ so even things you could easily destroy in any mode will now be much harder to kill. Have fun lol

Back
Top Bottom