Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Finished Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, was good, I did consider going for the platinum but too much of a collect-a-thon from this point. I'm so far away from the necessary kyber bricks it's off-putting, like botw and the korok seeds.

Fired up Subnautica Below Zero again, I'm only a couple of missions from the end of the story so have to plough through, was bit difficult getting back into it initially but soon clicked again. Had to use a guide to find some of the stuff I need, the lack of a decent map in both Subnautica games pains me.

Soldato
Very Assassin Creed this game, but that's no bad thing, I think I actually preferred it, a stunning looking setting and just all round well made game.
The fact that this has stood out when people are bored and burnt out on that style of game just goes to show how good it is. Just completed the campaign. Fantastic ending.

Soldato
Just finished GoW main storyline and liked it a lot. Lovely graphics and the combat reminds me of assassin's creed. A lot of the times I just had to wait and counter where applicable but the variety of enemies was great.

On to Horizon Zero Dawn next.
One of the very few combat systems that made me feel goodly behind the controller.

I'm sure I was bang average but that's not how I felt tearing into large group of enemies lol

Soldato
The fact that this has stood out when people are bored and burnt out on that style of game just goes to show how good it is. Just completed the campaign. Fantastic ending.
It’s a decent story length as well, I don’t really want to compare them actually, but AC games are way too long and just get boring.
I may have to get another PS if they release a sequel.

Soldato
I'm part of the problem though as I paid the £9 to upgrade GTAV so I can't complain too much. It's great when Devs do free upgrades considering they don't necessarily get a lot back from it.
How is it ? I would pay £9 for an rdr2 patch. But not a gta5. Bought that game twice already.

Caporegime
Got my PS3 out of its box for the very last time ever in an attempt to complete the Prince of Persia Sands of Time trilogy and the Splinter Cell trilogy. Then it's going. Somewhere.

Associate
When not playing Elden Ring on PC I’ve been playing GT7, been an age since I played a GT game but so far I’m really enjoying 7 trying to shave those extra few seconds of a lap will keep me going for some time.

Soldato
Bit late to the party but I’m playing Maneater, a few performance issues aside it’s good fun porking my way through the ocean
I enjoyed it too. I liked it when it really opened up to the true open ocean. although, it gave me a bit of anxiety (open waters like that do) :D

Associate
Totally addicted to Salt and Sacrafice. The new multiplayer modes are a great way to level xp. I find the mode where you invade and try to steal as many blue haze items as possible really fun and you can rack up xp very quickly with a few wins.

Back
Top Bottom