Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
I'm currently on my 5th playthrough of Elden Ring. Just a simple quality build duel wielding the bloodhound fang and a blood infused dismounter. My main aim on this run is to unlock the pox guy as a summon as I didn't know it was possible previously.

Soldato
Snipe Elite 5, good fun, its very easy to just run around and not play stealthy which takes the fun away, so I try to approach everything as stealthy as I can, another decent game on gamepass.

Associate
Outriders. Mindless fun of a cross between a poor man’s Division and Destiny. I quite like it so far.
i really enjoyed outriders it did have its problems when it was first released a bug that stripped all inventory from players but that never affected me

I completed it after playing every day for a month which i normally never do

Soldato
I quite liked Outrides, wanted to love it being a Division fanboy but found it next to impossible to get in a game with other people from launch. That coincided with me signing up to GP timewise so left it it to play other things and never went back to it.

Soldato
Gave Steep a go last night. Much better than I ever imagined it would be and surprisingly active after 5 years or so. 4 hours later I had to drag myself off to bed. Brilliant fun. Bought Riders Republic on the back of it as the PS5 version is on sale right now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sniper Elite 5, gave it a go on gamepass, at first I was enjoying it but further into the mission and the sniper element is completely disregarded and you are forced into close quarter combat. The name is in the title and thats what it should be but sadly it seems like the devs are trying to copy every other game out there yet again.

Soldato
Sniper Elite 5, gave it a go on gamepass, at first I was enjoying it but further into the mission and the sniper element is completely disregarded and you are forced into close quarter combat. The name is in the title and thats what it should be but sadly it seems like the devs are trying to copy every other game out there yet again.
I managed mostly all missions fully stealth/sniper. Just practice. Some close quarter stealth kills are unavoidable. If **** hits the fan just reload a save.

Soldato

Having completed it entirely in co-op last week with my mate, some maps are better than others at providing some excellent sniping positions but the likes of Spy Academy are completely opposed to it, which is frustrating.

The traversal around the maps is hugely disappointing, it's never obvious which walls/objects you can climb over and which you cannot, and similarly for grass verges, hills, vegetation etc. I haven't encountered this many invisible walls and barriers in a game in many, many years. And don't get me started on the appalling enemy AI.

Associate
Been working my way through Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and am quite enjoying it so far, although I just can't seem to get my head around the lightsaber fighting, especially against other lightsaber characters.
After this I'm probably jumping back into Ace Combat 7.

Soldato
Been playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredders Revenge, Whilst I can appreciate the game and its a classic style, i'm a bit bored of it already, I guess gaming has just improved so much over the years, just button mashing all the time doesn't really do for it me now, loving the art work though :)

Associate
I thought as a fan of the monster hunter games, I would download the free to play ps5 clone Dauntless. I've only put about 5 hours in so far but it's very impressive for a free to play title. It's like an arcade version of monster hunter with quicker movement and less fuss, I actually think I prefer it to mhw. It's available on pc, ps4, ps5 and switch and I'd encourage everyone to give it a go.

Man of Honour
Just a few hours left on Days Gone I think. Absolutely cracking game. Think I’ll move onto Ghost of Tsushima next. Don’t think I’ve got anything more worthy in my backlog and I have a lot of free time for longer games at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom