Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Recently started both Live A Live and Strangers of Paradise FF Origin. about 8 hours into each and really enjoying both. The 2D HD is possibly my favorite engine, it just looks beautiful

Soldato
So I’ve been playing Ubisofts Riders Republic for a few weeks and it’s great. From the makers of Steep. It has downhill mountain biking, freestyle bikes for tricks, snowboard, skiing and wingsuits etc similar to Steep but the bikes are new.

Here is a round of a mass 64 player race by me last night and yeah, bonkers.

Soldato
Gave Tetris Effect a couple of hours earlier now that it is available via PS+. I know you’ve mentioned it a few times @Noxia and yeah it’s Tetris crossed with Rez or something and it’s super chill (until it isn’t) and I love it.

Also went back and restarted The Division 2. Been waiting for the DLC to drop in price and it’s £7 at the mo so bought it and jumped back in. Really enjoying it this time around it’s brilliant. Just hit level 30 so I’ll do the DLC once I’ve cleared all the main missions.

Associate
I'm on the countdown for midnight tonight when Arcade Paradise launches. I'm picking up the ps5 version from psn. If its as good as it looks I might even double dip on a switch version for a mobile version. Anyone else grabbing this?

Soldato
Recently got back into playing a regular night of MP with a couple of mates - so we restarted Division 2, runs pretty well on the PS5 (iirc there was an update for 60 FPS or the like). But other than that, I'm not on the console regularly - need to finish Horizon Fobidden West asap, as another mate wants a loan of it - the pressure to just play one game! :D

Associate
Never heard of it and after reading the glowing Eurogamer review I am still not sure what it is! Hmm don’t know.
It starts out with you owning a laundrette with a small backroom arcade. Initially you have to do all the laundrette chores to earn money to buy more cabinets. Eventually you expand the arcade and the laundry side gets smaller. All 35 arcade cabinets are unique playable spins on retro classics. If you like retro gaming such as atari, mega drive and amiga then it's a must have for the £15 asking price. The jukebox music is also great with 90s inspired music (rave, indy, rock, club, wtc).

Soldato
Started Yakuza Like A Dragon it’s brilliant so far. Was going to play them in order but I can’t resist now it’s on ps+ so I’ve jumped right in.

The others are all basically the same so you'd probs get burn out. I'm glad 7 did away with the brawler combat, it was the one thing I really didn't like about Yakuza games.

Soldato
The others are all basically the same so you'd probs get burn out. I'm glad 7 did away with the brawler combat, it was the one thing I really didn't like about Yakuza games.
Yeah that’s what I figured and playing Judgment recently was nice to have the extra fps and smoothness after playing Kiwami which was a bit jarring but I got used to it in the end. Like a Dragon moves away in a lot of ways from the first 6 so I figured it’s fine to play it now. I like the combat mechanics as well. Nice refresher. Ichiban is so cool/weird I am really enjoying his story too.

Soldato
Yeah that’s what I figured and playing Judgment recently was nice to have the extra fps and smoothness after playing Kiwami which was a bit jarring but I got used to it in the end. Like a Dragon moves away in a lot of ways from the first 6 so I figured it’s fine to play it now. I like the combat mechanics as well. Nice refresher. Ichiban is so cool/weird I am really enjoying his story too.

Yeah i started it and as usual never finished as I bounced between games. Currently determined to finish AC:OD.

Back
Top Bottom