Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Completed Ghost of Tsushima on PS5, I have loved it much more than I did on the PS4, now playing through to Iki Island DLC, enjoying it so far :) Does anyone use the Stances? I don't really see the benefit from one to the other really, they all feel the same

I hope there will be a Ghost of Tsushima 2

Soldato
Completed Ghost of Tsushima on PS5, I have loved it much more than I did on the PS4, now playing through to Iki Island DLC, enjoying it so far :) Does anyone use the Stances? I don't really see the benefit from one to the other really, they all feel the same

I hope there will be a Ghost of Tsushima 2
Yeah I used stances all the time. Shield breaks etc are much easier using the right stance. I played through it on hard so maybe it was more necessary? Not sure.

Caporegime
Spiderman remastered on the PS5, having an absolute blast swinging through NY. Took me a bit of time to get some of the moves down, but when it all clicks into place it's a lot of fun.

I like the way they've drip fed the city activities in so that they become unlocked as you progress, it means the game always feels fairly fresh with new things to do.

Soldato
Downloaded and installed Yakuza: Like A Dragon as it was on the PS Store, never played one before but decided to try it out... I love it! I have always seen the games but never really appealed to me, having diving in I am having so much fun, loving the story, the characters, there seems to be so many different mechanics, side missions, mini-games, activities, quite enjoying the turn based combat makes a nice change, such good fun :D

Soldato
Guardians of the Galaxy (Xbox Gamepass)

Finally got around to starting this, what a brilliant game, its like your in a movie and the graphics are very impressive. When it launched I read a few bad reviews and was put off, but just goes to show you need to try for yourself.

Caporegime
Guardians of the Galaxy (Xbox Gamepass)

Finally got around to starting this, what a brilliant game, its like your in a movie and the graphics are very impressive. When it launched I read a few bad reviews and was put off, but just goes to show you need to try for yourself.

Which mode did you choose? 4K30 or 1080p60 (I think that's what they are)

Caporegime
Are these pc settings or console?

It's console. You either choose performance or resolution. I'll just try to see what they are exactly...

On both PS5 and Xbox Series X, Performance mode rarely dips below 60 FPS with resolutions that range between full 4K and just under 1440p; Quality mode sticks to 30 FPS just as solidly while keeping locked to true 4K.

EDIT: That's for Fenyx.

You were on about Guardians of the Galaxy!

Quality: 2160p Dyn (2160p-1800p), 30fps
Increased LoD, draw distance, trextures, shadows, AF, and AO.
Performance: 1080p, 60fps w/drops
Ray Tracing: 2160p Dyn (2160p-1440p), 30fps

Soldato
It's console. You either choose performance or resolution. I'll just try to see what they are exactly...

On both PS5 and Xbox Series X, Performance mode rarely dips below 60 FPS with resolutions that range between full 4K and just under 1440p; Quality mode sticks to 30 FPS just as solidly while keeping locked to true 4K.

EDIT: That's for Fenyx.

You were on about Guardians of the Galaxy!

Quality: 2160p Dyn (2160p-1800p), 30fps
Increased LoD, draw distance, trextures, shadows, AF, and AO.
Performance: 1080p, 60fps w/drops
Ray Tracing: 2160p Dyn (2160p-1440p), 30fps
Is it native 4k. If it is that's pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom