Gaming Chair - Noble Leather or Secretlabs Faux

Associate
Hey,

I'm looking for a new (gaming) desk chair as the one I've had for the last 15+ years has given up the ghost!

I bought a NobleChairs Epic in black/green last week but returned it due to being faulty. One of the arm rests did not lock into place and there was lots of scratches on the plastic and bad stitching on the bottom cushion at the front.

I like quite a firm chair and felt the epic was perfect for me but I was quite ****** off after carrying it all up into my attic games room, building it then having to box it all up again!

I guess there can be quality control issues with any company, so I'm not going to rule out another NobleChair but I think I would rather spring for a leather version.

I can't find that nice brown leather Epic in stock anywhere now, so might go for a Hero or Icon in black.
What do you guys think about those models? I'm 6ft and average build by the way...

I've also considered a SecretLabs chair but they only have two colours in softweave and I don't really want to buy a faux leather at their prices and the Nappa leather is out of my price bracket.

Are there any other good quality Softweave or real leather chairs on the go? I don't fancy a Herman Miller as I had one at work years ago and It just was not for me, as I like a high back.

Any advice or info would be appreciated,

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom