Gaming chairs - Vertagear PL6000 vs Noblechairs ICON

Associate
Hello,

I am trying to decide between getting a 'proper' chair with some lumbar support as I spend around 12 hours a day in front of a computer ( 8-10 work 1-2 gaming) and my back suffers from it from a regular crappy chair with a back pillow addition.

As I am rather big (1.92 and just under 130kgr) I have been looking for options that are 'for big people' and while most youtube reviewers tend to be tiny in comparison the 2 chairs that seem to 'cut it' are the ones in the title.

Vertagear PL6000
vs
Noblechairs ICON

Both of them support 'large' people, they are very close cost wise (always talking about the non-real leather ones) and dont look like a high tech space racing chair which wont pass the wife test (i.e. can I use this chair in the living room) but a bit more elegant.

Unfortunately none of the stores where I live have either in their showrooms so no way to try them and I dont want to have to dissamble and return an item this big and this heavy... so...

Any advice? Has anyone tried both of these chairs and can offer any warnings, any tips etc.?

Thank you in advance!

Soldato
maybe not too helpful. but I am 6ft 1 and was ~110kg

I have the SL2000 and its comfy and plenty of room. can happily full recline to completely horizontal and it holds my weight.

I imagine the PL6000 is the same basic shape so you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom