Gaming PC

Associate
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any advice.
My son has asked for a gaming pc for his birthday giving his only turning 12 but is so into gaming and Currently playing on a PS4 . He only plays fortnite but wants to upgrade to a pc as he would like to eventually start streaming. I have absolutely no idea on what to look for when buying a gaming pc for these purposes! Could anyone point me in the right direction on what to buy and where from - anything up to £800 . Thanks in advance

Associate
Right now a gaming PC is a bit challenging, I might even suggest a pre-built. Graphics cards shortage, budget cards selling for way to much over MSRP.

If you can source a cheap graphics card, you may be able to get a gaming PC together.

Soldato
I'm sorry to say that I've had a few people ask me this very same question recently and to build a basic budget gaming pc is an impossibility these day.

Stock is crazy low on practically everything as well as prices going sky high even for second hand budget graphics cards.

Unless you are happy to pay upto 50% more then it's a waiting game until the world has some normality back in it.

Back
Top Bottom