GB news already dead?

Soldato
I might do that just for the car crash tv it will be.

Going to be a contest to see which one can tell the biggest lies.
someone please share it on here afterwards. interested to see trump waffle on.

i like how farage started to turn on trump at one point when it seemed farage attaching the the crazy guy was a problem, but farage, now becoming less and less relevant, has gone back to trump to pump his failing viewing numbers/

Caporegime
I am sure farage will slide so far up Trump's backside that it will be unlikely anybody will be able to extract him for there and he will never be seen again!

Is the interview in Weatherspoons over a couple of pints of IPA?

Caporegime
Anyone catch it? I couldn't be arsed.

Pretty much as expected - delusional drivel

Said BJ is destroying beautiful Britain by building ugly wind turbines.

BJ has moved away from being a Tory and is now a Liberal

He loves the Queen and she loves him and didnt mind that he broke protocol and talked with her all night, she found him funny

Massive climate rant - said the rest of the world is wrong is trying to reduce carbon - oil is liquid gold, gas is clean and so is coal.

He said Charles isnt boring and he really likes him.

Probably lots more but was doing something else while watching it.

Soldato
I see the guy who didn't like stories of 5g towers causing corona virus being immediately slapped down, is now joining GB news.

If they were hoping to make themselves look more like a foolish channel that hires clowns, they are doing a great job of it.

V F

V F

Soldato
I see the guy who didn't like stories of 5g towers causing corona virus being immediately slapped down, is now joining GB news.

If they were hoping to make themselves look more like a foolish channel that hires clowns, they are doing a great job of it.

Was that Eamonn Holmes?

Soldato
Bless. Im fairly sure Ive seen you say the same thing before.
Must be remarkably forgettable in that case. Don't take it personally. Quartz is allowed to never have heard of him. I've never heard of him either. Why don't you just use the simple search feature, search quartz posts and that persons name. See if you can find a match. If you can't, then really not sure what you're hoping to achieve here.

Soldato
Are you honestly saying you havent heard of Darren Grimes? You will be saying you havent heard of Daniel Hannan next.

When people repeat brexit fantasies like the fishing industry will be worth £laughable amounts I assume it is heard from people in the same circles as Grimes, Hannan, Farage, Davis, Boris et al.

You havent heard of Darren Grimes really?
In 2019, he was amongst those associated with a newly launched right-wing youth organisation called Turning Point UK (TPUK), set up by Conservative Party donor and unsuccessful Brexit Party MEP candidate George Farmer.[10] It is closely allied to Turning Point USA, a pro-Trump youth movement.
In 2018, Grimes was fined £20,000 by the Electoral Commission after it determined that there was evidence that BeLeave had spent more than £675,000 with the Canadian political consultancy firm AggregateIQ in coordination with the official Brexit campaign organisation Vote Leave in distribution targeted social media advertisements.[21] The Commission argued that these actions violated electoral spending rules, and that Grimes and Vote Leave official David Alan Halsall had made false declarations relating to the spending. Grimes appealed, claiming that his misstatements were unintentional. He won the appeal and his fine was overturned;[22] Vote Leave, however, withdrew its appeal and paid fines totalling £61,000.[23] Subsequently, in May 2020, the Metropolitan Police ended its investigation into Grimes and Halsall.[24] In June 2021, the Chairman of the Electoral Commission apologised to Grimes in a Sunday Telegraph interview.

Soldato
Are you honestly saying you havent heard of Darren Grimes? You will be saying you havent heard of Daniel Hannan next.

When people repeat brexit fantasies like the fishing industry will be worth £laughable amounts I assume it is heard from people in the same circles as Grimes, Hannan, Farage, Davis, Boris et al.

I also have never heard of Darren Grimes.

Why would I?

Soldato
None of the names you've said are recognisable. He will be on gb news, Saturday and Sunday. Hardly a spot that a known name would get.

Soldato

None of the names you've said are recognisable. He will be on gb news, Saturday and Sunday. Hardly a spot that a known name would get.
You havent heard of Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson or David Davis either?