gcse tomorrow....

Soldato
It's English Language. I did appalingly in the exams, and because of unhelpful teachers I had a B grade in coursework. I still somehow managed to get an A overall though

I am intruiged to know how you are able to fill your time? I am doing AS Levels, 6 of them, which is probably the equivalent of doing about 15+ GCSEs, and I think that if I tried doing 2-4 hours a day for the last month then I'd have been prepared for all my exams within a couple of weeks! Thank god I'm lazy :p

Err No, I have done exactly that I am still bricking it for 2 of the exams but they are about a month away. Everything else I shall hopefully ace.

Soldato
My school decides having study leave is a bad idea so we don't get study leave and instead still do lessons and also get homework. :confused: I'm going on holiday before my final exam (geography) or common sense as it is more commonly known. School certainly ain't pleased about it, told us not to go but not stopping us. :D

Soldato
OP
1 down 17 to go! :/ went really quickly too and managed to write about 5 pages - ish :) but the room must have been about 40C ugh, and i had the worlds most uncomfortable chair -.- i might ask to take a cushion... :p

Soldato
You know how much revision I did for GCSE English? NONE! Not a single bit... and I got a D/E (English/English Lit)

Yep I know, I've learnt now though, spent a good 4 hours revising for my principles of marketing exam tomoz, my GCSE failure will come back to haunt me in the not too distant future.

Soldato
1 down 17 to go! :/ went really quickly too and managed to write about 5 pages - ish :) but the room must have been about 40C ugh, and i had the worlds most uncomfortable chair -.- i might ask to take a cushion... :p

Your 'lucky cushion'? :p

But yeah, just got told today that rather than have two days study leave a week due to finishing my diploma we have to go into school and sit in some cold room with uncomfortable chairs all day. Now the person who said we could stay off when we finished is now in hospital. I'm just going to tell them to **** it.

Soldato
OP
Your 'lucky cushion'? :p

But yeah, just got told today that rather than have two days study leave a week due to finishing my diploma we have to go into school and sit in some cold room with uncomfortable chairs all day. Now the person who said we could stay off when we finished is now in hospital. I'm just going to tell them to **** it.

:p

haha unlucky :/ well I go on official study leave tomorrow xD don't have to go back to school except for exams after tomorrow. One time I will say i like my school... lol

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Wait, you revised for your GCSE?? :O

Saying that, at the time some of them were challenging, especially languages. Got my worst grade in French (C).

Back
Top Bottom