GD Chemists is this legit ?

Soldato
Gallows humour to cope with something bad that confronts you in your own life is one thing. I don't think it covers seeking out people's deaths to have a laugh.

Well, some people like to look at the dumbest ways people can die so that they can avoid making the same mistakes. Gives a real perspective on how any of us can be taken out by the most random things at any time.

Soldato
Well, some people like to look at the dumbest ways people can die so that they can avoid making the same mistakes. Gives a real perspective on how any of us can be taken out by the most random things at any time.

Be serious. People are not watching videos so they can learn how not to spray themselves with hydrofluoric acid or avoid getting their head sliced off by a train. They're watching them for entertainment and that's sick.

Soldato
Be serious. People are not watching videos so they can learn how not to spray themselves with hydrofluoric acid or avoid getting their head sliced off by a train. They're watching them for entertainment and that's sick.

You know nothing of what you speak of. Just because the concept is inconceivable to you does not mean it doesn't exist.

Caporegime
He seems well away from the cable but it's the only logical explanation.
I don't know much about bulk transfer of acid but I highly doubt a driver would open a tanker full like that even in Africa.

Now the Indian railways, there's a great place to get electrocuted.

Soldato
How quick would the infamous "Substance N" be? I'll look up the chemical name...chlorine triflouride. It'll set almost anything on fire, explodes on contact with water and is highly corrosive. A witness to a spill of the stuff commented "the concrete is on fire", which I think speaks volumes.

thats a tricky question without doing the experiment.
i think yes you would burn/dissolve pretty quickly but still not like the speed in the video.
we probably need a volunteer, for science.

Back
Top Bottom