GD Favour to Ask...

Soldato
If it's not allowed, change my sig to a picture of an otter holding a martini and delete the thread for sure, but it's worth a shot.

I am trying to grow my side project on a $0 budget, which requires me to get creative. I posted details of it on an "investors" thread on LinkedIn last night, here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/updat...vity:6764317290478620672,6764321108251447296)

I'm trying to demolish the other 100 odd comments in the amount of likes I can get on the comment of mine to get as much visibility as I can!

I will send everyone who likes it a chomp (or freddo, but draw the line at curlywurly) in the post if they do!

Much appreciated for the help! :)

Soldato
OP
Done, I'm lactose intollerant but ya'know.
Haha I was literally just reading this:

This is a common myth that is perpetuated in the consumer circles. People often conflate the presence of lactose as being the same as dairy in general. This couldn’t be further from the truth! We’ve discussed lactose in depth in a previous post, so I’ll keep it pretty brief here. It’s important to remember that in many cheeses lactose is fermented by lactic acid bacteria to form lactic acid. And those little guys can be very efficient, which means that many many cheeses end up having virtually no lactose by the time of consumption.
It’s also important to remember that the lactose content of the major milks used in dairy product technology is all about equal. Meaning, goat milk and sheep milk have similar lactose content to cow milk. So if you’re actually lactose intolerant, how the cheese is made is more important than what kind of milk was used. Of course, you could have a dairy allergy. But that’s a different story all together.

And thank you!

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
Also done. :)
71CE9791-AE77-43E9-A49D-2A72B07D6911.gif

Soldato
Done, would prefer a Greggs sausage and bean melt but know the Mrs Randomshenans is partial to them so not expecting one to materialise ;)

Back
Top Bottom