GD Loves a neighbourly love story

Man of Honour
Diddums' wife throwing shade at drug-crazed gangsters will result in swift and possibly violent retribution. Diddums will then gather an elite crew of tough yet lovable rogues to fight back and save his lippy wife's honour and oh my god I would watch this film so hard.
I’m just envisaging the slow bit at the end of Layla playing with the ‘weeds’ bodies showing up everywhere...

Diddums, did you not ever go to university? Everyone smokes weed. Yes you may not be a weed-head nor me, but still "everyone" as in 99.9% of the general population smokes weed. Don't be that butthurt person who is offended by smokers. Let them smoke their cancer sticks and don't be offended. If they want to give up, then they have to make that decision themselves, not the nanny state. I say this as a non-smoker myself (weed / normal tobacco).

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Diddums' wife throwing shade at drug-crazed gangsters will result in swift and possibly violent retribution. Diddums will then gather an elite crew of tough yet lovable rogues to fight back and save his lippy wife's honour and oh my god I would watch this film so hard.
Wasn't Kurt Russell in this film?

Man of Honour
Diddums, did you not ever go to university? Everyone smokes weed. Yes you may not be a weed-head nor me, but still "everyone" as in 99.9% of the general population smokes weed. Don't be that butthurt person who is offended by smokers. Let them smoke their cancer sticks and don't be offended. If they want to give up, then they have to make that decision themselves, not the nanny state. I say this as a non-smoker myself (weed / normal tobacco).

Now I feel left out, and marginally insecure, not only did I not go to university, I only ever smoked around five joints.
This was in the sixties, when it was practically compulsory, plus I was in NYC, and I was threatened that if I didn’t inhale, I could be deported.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Lift floorboards over their kitchen / bathroom + drill hole.

Wait until they are out.

Hosepipe into said hole and let the water flow. Repeat until the "phantom water leak" drives them out.

Man of Honour

People should still have consideration for those around them. Could be kids or anything in the flat above.

Caporegime
Sorry what? 99.9%? I can assure you the number is far far less than that.

Soldato
If they’re renting, see if you can get in touch with their letting agent.

Had VERY noisy neighbours last year (live in a student area) and called my friend who works for a lettings agency. As luck would have it, it was his company who were renting the flat.

Roll on 8 months of speaking to them, speaking to the council, recording equipment, they didn’t get booted out but ended up getting some kind of notice from the council which basically meant they’d have trouble ever renting a flat again if they put down their current as a reference.

Not really a solution but could just make their lives harder.

Back
Top Bottom