GD Loves a neighbourly love story

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I think his wife got taken by some truckers or something when they broke down on the side of the road... I've no idea it was a looonnngg time ago.

Caporegime
Most of my life has been illegal so that's a minor.

Also, no stoner gonna open the door for a copper if their flat stinks so who's gonna find out? ;)

Why wouldn't they? The real police would have the rights to get a search warrant, break down the door, etc. They simply flush the drugs down the toilet then open the door. If the police say something about the smell they say it's Hemp based incense or some crap like that.

Then they realise it's 2 clowns at the door masquerading as cops then call the real cops on them in your situation.

Why not just give an anonymous tip off in the first place and get the real cops to do their job?

Caporegime
Never had a spliff have you?

I have but I've never shouted or swore at my neighbours not to their face anyway because that sort of behaviour is only going to paint a target on your back.

And if I was to partake on a daily basis I wouldn't do so in a flat but a detached home.

Plus these days you can buy it in vape form where there is no smell. £30 a bottle from the US ;)

Caporegime
you can buy them separately then mix yourself as needed.

So you can source the CBD here or europe for cheap then buy the THC from the US in a vial. then you have an addon which clips onto both and mixes the 2 automatically.

it then just looks like any other normal vape and has next to zero smell. nobody can tell unless you blew it right in their face and even then it is very faint. you could easily disguise it with flavoured versions too.

i have a lot of mates who have switched to it from the plant version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
So are drugs... so the people who are breaking the law already are going to phone the police to complain about other people breaking the law?

can he prove they broke the law?

all it would take is for them to record the interaction with them and they would have proof.

why take the risk when all you need to do is phone the police and get them to do their job?

asking your mates to pretend to be police officers is stupid no matter what assumptions you make on them not calling the police. get the real police simple as.

Caporegime
can he prove they broke the law?

Can they prove he broke the law?

all it would take is for them to record the interaction with them and they would have proof.

ditto

why take the risk when all you need to do is phone the police and get them to do their job?

He's already done that no?

asking your mates to pretend to be police officers is stupid no matter what assumptions you make on them not calling the police. get the real police simple as.

I never claimed it was a good idea... IMHO if you're going to break the law in this instance then the better use of a couple of big mates is to go knock on the door and immediately barge into the place and let the little ****s know in no uncertain terms that they're to pack it in and behave or the big mates will be back

/keyboard warrior

I don't think they'd have either the time or inclination to whip out a camera phone in that instance nor would they be in any position to call the police given the same points above, they can't prove anything and they'd perhaps have to clear the weed smell first.

Soldato
"Excuse me chaps, the breeze is carrying your sweet smelling smoke into my gaff. Would you mind passing the dutchie 'pon the left hand side?"

Soldato
i'm more concerned by the lack of reply/update from @Diddums

maybe the neighbourhood pot smokers weren't just a bunch of stoners after all!! poor Diddums....RIP - if anyone finds out the funeral arrangements can they let me know :p

Caporegime
OP
One can only hope.

It's ok buddy, come 'ere, giz a hug <3

Anywho. Still not heard from the agents or our landlord. I suspect the photo I sent them gave them a bit of a wake up call, the chap in the photo looks remarkably like Darnell from My Name Is Earl and the owners of these flats are posh so a little crossing of the class lines will probably invigorate them a bit.

As for the weed aspect, I lived in Amsterdam from 15-22yp, I'll let your imagination fill in the rest :)

Soldato
It's ok buddy, come 'ere, giz a hug <3

Anywho. Still not heard from the agents or our landlord. I suspect the photo I sent them gave them a bit of a wake up call, the chap in the photo looks remarkably like Darnell from My Name Is Earl and the owners of these flats are posh so a little crossing of the class lines will probably invigorate them a bit.

As for the weed aspect, I lived in Amsterdam from 15-22yp, I'll let your imagination fill in the rest :)
thank God you're ok - i've been sat here fretting all day over you're well being :p

Soldato
You called the Police?

Why couldn't you have just gone downstairs and politely asked if they wouldn't smoke weed on their balcony?

Damn Diddums... Never thought of you as a Snitch :p

Back
Top Bottom