GD Loves a neighbourly love story

Caporegime
You called the Police?

Why couldn't you have just gone downstairs and politely asked if they wouldn't smoke weed on their balcony?

Damn Diddums... Never thought of you as a Snitch :p

He lives in a flat and they are junkies. Everyone knows only scum live in flats and junkie scum don't really take to being asked politely to stop taking drugs.

So the only other card to play is chuck norris or po-po.

Caporegime
He lives in a flat and they are junkies. Everyone knows only scum live in flats and junkie scum don't really take to being asked politely to stop taking drugs.

So the only other card to play is chuck norris or po-po.

They're smoking weed, it doesn't mean they're necessarily junkies.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Or... Mrs Diddums didn't speak directly with a resident and actually confronted one of their idiot friends.

Junkies was always associated with needles for me, not sure if that's accurate though.

Soldato
People should still have consideration for those around them. Could be kids or anything in the flat above.

I don't really smoke any more, but used to be a daily toker. I was always considerate though. If it was going to be in my garden, I'd wait until the kid next door was obviously asleep and the house's windows were shut. The smell of weed is extremely pervasive.

Ideally, I would go for a little walk around the estate so that no one gets the full hum. It's a shame weed smells to bad tbh.

Soldato
Or... Mrs Diddums didn't speak directly with a resident and actually confronted one of their idiot friends.

Junkies was always associated with needles for me, not sure if that's accurate though.

Hilarious reading people calling them "junkie scum" for smoking some pot :p

Yeah it's smells a bit different, but I really don't see why people give it such a bad time - I'm sure the people who are calling them junkie scumbags, love to get nice and wasted on alcohol and think nothing of it :p

But yeah they ought to just walk around the block and smoke rather than smoking indoors so everyone has to smell it.

Soldato
Hilarious reading people calling them "junkie scum" for smoking some pot :p

Yeah it's smells a bit different, but I really don't see why people give it such a bad time - I'm sure the people who are calling them junkie scumbags, love to get nice and wasted on alcohol and think nothing of it :p

But yeah they ought to just walk around the block and smoke rather than smoking indoors so everyone has to smell it.

There are endless alcohol junkies in this country

Back
Top Bottom