GD petty criminals in 'ere

Soldato
Whilst noe remotely related, I CBA to start a new thread, so whilst I have your eyes, I've just been called out on an interesting shout, it involved another unknown device!

although this time it was of Russian origin and required the bomb squad to come and take it away!
fjObYIC.png
fu7qBGE.png
5uYjVbE.jpg

So GD what would you do with this? :p

My Russian is a little rusty, but I'd say it's an 'autorun' device for measuring underwater seismic activity.

Associate
Whilst noe remotely related, I CBA to start a new thread, so whilst I have your eyes, I've just been called out on an interesting shout, it involved another unknown device!

although this time it was of Russian origin and required the bomb squad to come and take it away

So GD what would you do with this? :p

Cut off the bottom and empty out the contents ??

Caporegime
It's a sorry state of affairs that there is security tags on baby milk in the first place. The story of how baby formula became such a thing is equally sad (not judging anyone)
Not all mothers are capable of producing enough milk to feed a baby so I'd hope no one is judging them.
no idea why it became a thing though either, so maybe that's not what you meant

Man of Honour
Not all mothers are capable of producing enough milk to feed a baby so I'd hope no one is judging them.

They've already said what they meant.

Was more thinking about the shenanigans that the likes of Nestlé got up to when formula was new and they had to find ways to sell it. Paying lookalike medical professionals to extol the (nonexistent) benefits of their formula. How they got away with it I have no idea

People died because of the way the promotion of baby milk was done. Probably a lot of people. Like many people, d_brennen considers that sad. As did the dozens of charities who objected, publicised the problem and caused reforms that at least reduced the problem.

Soldato

It's quite the opposite. Many of those baby milk companies spent a lot of money trying to convince mothers that they should be ashamed for breast feeding, when they could be using formula. This was particularly the case in many third world countries.

Back
Top Bottom