GD petty criminals in 'ere

Don
A terrible misfortune has befallen my young daughter, her much beloved powdered milk has been delivered with its shoplifting counter-measures still deployed.

I've already discussed with very learned people how best to beat this security, the obvious solution provided by them involved drills or magnets.

But what would GD do?

Who spent their youth pinching things from shops and has an ingenious and yet unshared trick to get me to the sweet sweet powdery goodness.
N8AZDl8.png
qzhmNeE.png
VuL2qMz.png

Also is this a potential explosive dye or maybe a claymore?
6ytTEfd.png

Don
OP
I was secretly hoping you were all little scrotes when you were kids

sharing tales about how you all used to rob woolworth's and these defenses were defeated in seconds using xxxxxxx with a small amount of pressure added to yyyy

I know its easy to defeat in my own home, what if this was in a live fire environment :p

Caporegime
petty thieves just walk out with the alarm blearing security guards won't stop you anyway if they think you will resist.
they would probably just sell you it with the tag still on ;););)

saw a neighbour on crime in the 90s jumping over the counter of a petrol station and filling a bin bag with cigarettes lol

Soldato
Cut a hole in the bottom, empty into another container, then return it and demand your money back- the tamper proofing is still in place, therefore it can't have been tampered with.

Soldato
Looks like a simple mechanical device so don't think there will be any nastiness inside :
http://premiersecurityproducts.co.uk/product/easi-powder-tm-baby-formula-protection/
+1 for magnets if you've got one strong enough!

Otherwise guess attacking the hinge area might be best bet - maybe cut it off with a hacksaw or drill/hammer pin out?

Edit great promo video :p
Music makes it sound like a superhero film! Easi Powder: the hero the world needs.

Commissario
Do you have access to a real fire?
A gas stove?
A lighter?
C

If so then get a poker or similar, heat and then poke a hole in the plastic.

If you don't have access to a poker or similar but do have access to an open flame., or an old Athlon core system you can just melt the plastic off.

Not sure if baby will like the scorched milk powder as much as normal milk powder though.

Back
Top Bottom