Gears of war 4 is coming!

Associate
I believe you get £10 Xbox credit if you buy it digitally from the Xbox store if that's your sort of thing.

Even so it still feels wrong paying £50 for a digital copy you can't sell if you get bored in a weeks time.

Yeah exactly. I didn't feel comfortable paying £50 so held fire. But it's showing as £41 this morning. So I went for it. Just odd.

Associate
I believe you get £10 Xbox credit if you buy it digitally from the Xbox store if that's your sort of thing.

Even so it still feels wrong paying £50 for a digital copy you can't sell if you get bored in a weeks time.

I caved yesterday when I saw it at £41. I did buy a £50 code from an online retailer for £46.99, so it felt like I was getting it even a little cheaper.

I've always enjoyed GoW, but haven't had the chance to play this latest one yet as my kids are currently hogging both consoles. I usually justify buying digital as I can gameshare with my kids; but they're too young to play GoW. :D

Soldato
Its annoying in Horde when people quit so early, never have I made it passed wave 10 with all 5 players still.

Shame the game doesn't replace those players.

Also folk who join then do nothing except move into a corner....

Soldato
OP
This game really is excellent.
MP is great and has none of the issues that UE had. Solid connections and the Gnasher actually works right!
The campaign is fantastic as well. Starts off a bit rubbish but picks up when you encounter the Swarm. Plus it looks incredible as well.
Horde is good fun as well.

I'd say it's the best game so far on Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom