Gears of war ultimate edition PC

Associate
I am so excited for gears PC , i played on it for 12hrs a day for 2 years of my life lol.

i am ready to destroy whoever thinks there better than me.

but before that, anyone have any concrete info on when its going to be released. i have a 4k 4:4:4 60hz 48" display and gtx 980. i dont wnat to have to buy a xbone at crappy 1080p. with low textures and shaders and ragdolls

Soldato
that Rod Fergusson bloke said it will be coming to PC but forgot to mention when.

i cant see it being this year though.

Permabanned
Doubt the Xbone could even manage 1080p.

I'm patiently waiting for this too as Gears was my favourite video game series until I got to the ending of number 3...

It is remastered in 1080p for xbone.

As for the date there is nothing announced yet, it's out next week for the xbox 1 though.

Soldato
Win 10 + DX12 only. Also going to be sold on Windows 10 Store as well as Steam.....

MS said a few weeks ago its not ready to launch alongside the XB1 version in a few weeks so probably late this year early next year.

Also it only uses UE3 not even UE4 & does not look much different on PC to the existing DX10 version you cannot buy anywhere anymore :rolleyes:

Associate
A very good friend of mine is in fairly close with some of the "The Coalition" guys and doing media bits for the new releases, I am not too fussed about the series but if I get any sneaky info I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

Associate
OP
A very good friend of mine is in fairly close with some of the "The Coalition" guys and doing media bits for the new releases, I am not too fussed about the series but if I get any sneaky info I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

please do let us know , if its not this year, i will have to buy xbox one as its going to be the best multiplayer of the year probably next to battlefront

Caporegime
Doubt the Xbone could even manage 1080p.

I'm patiently waiting for this too as Gears was my favourite video game series until I got to the ending of number 3...

Friend of mine has a 4k tv and is convinced he gets a "4k image" from his consoles on it. A sky engineer told him so. Can't talk to some people. :rolleyes:

Soldato

I don't but I can for this ;)

Can't remember where I actually placed in the global kill list but I do know the only folks above me were those playing silly amounts of games. My k/d and kills per game would have put me top 10ish. Sadly the leaderboard was only total kills. :(

Prepare all thee who venture into my arena for a world of two-piecing and grande tagging. :p

Permabanned
I love Gears, I even got Karen Travis to send me some with compliments bookmarkers so I could put them in the hardbacks. :p

I never really got the game for mp, campaign, campaign coop and horde is what I enjoyed the most.

Soldato
Kinda hoping it's not just graphics they've tweaked. Whilst the sound was good, it wasn't exactly dynamic nor particularly clear (even in the PC version). It'd be good if we got some proper sound to go with the newer graphics.

Soldato
I never really played the franchaise, They just released gears 3 and couple of friends asked me to get the first game cause they preferred the multiplayer? Either way, I spent most the time screaming "GRAAAAVY" down the mic every time I chainsawed someone.

I'll buy it as I never played the campaign, hopefully they'll bring the 2,3 and 4 to PC.

Back
Top Bottom