• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce 301.24-beta (GTX480/570/580 Series now get FXAA + Adaptive Vsync)

Soldato
" If you’re trying this at home, please note that Fraps and other frame grabbing applications cannot display the FXAA improvements as FXAA is a shader-based technique. Instead, run the game in a window, and press Alt and Print Screen simultaneously to grab an FXAA anti-aliased screenshot "

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-301.24-beta-drivers-released/

Thanks for this bit of info! Can get some On/Off shots now!

So I can't seem to run GTA IV in a window now... :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
PINK SCREEN OF DEATH FIX COMING

name='ManuelG' date='18 April 2012 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1334751878' post='1397807']
We are attempting some fixes for the pink screen issue but it will likely not be in our upcoming driver.

I had that with the 301.10's ^

Soldato
ah but i need FXAA for BF3 and if i set it in the BF3.exe profile (rather than Global) it says FXAA is not compatible with BF3 :confused: ??

You can force it with nVidia Inspector tool.

bf3_fxaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom