• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce GTX 1630 Review

Soldato
What a joke from nvidia. On pre-order for £179.99. On average 57% slower than the RX 6400. :o :cry:

Soldato
I think nvidia missed the memo that the crypto market is bust, let's hope they figure it out before the 4000 series releases.

Associate
I'm a big supporter of low end cards... It's a huge gateway to PC gaming for kids. The 1030 was a pretty decent card for £70 back in the day.

The entry level performance on this is fine, but who on earth is going to buy it at £180?? OCUK have a 1660 listed for £199. An entry level gamer on a budget would be far better getting a second hand 1060 for under £100.

Associate
I'm not defending the price however there is runaway inflation which is supposed to be 9% atm which hasn't stopped supermarkets raising their prices on some essential grocery items by more than 30%.

Back
Top Bottom