• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

It was very slow. I'm thinking it was the card. It seemed to be running fine, but the card was slow for some reason? Really slow that my 680 was just as fast.

Could have been partly down to SLI optimisation. I had a 690 but grew tired with the reliance on SLI to work well for a real boost. That is why the Titan is so appealing to me, you get max performance all the time when other dual GPU owners can be waiting up to months sometimes to get software that works right.

gratz, will be interesting to see what the superclocked does in comparison with the regular version

are you going to be putting it underwater?

No. I'm not into all the under water business;) That's gregs forte

Nice :)

You will soon have had more GPU's than I have had arguments with Weehamish :D

True that;) Hope this is the one that works for me:)

Last edited:
Didnt you have a 690?
How come you got rid of it?
I wouldnt hold out for an EVGA on 12th March, You may not get one.

Why is that? I paid for it already and called and they told me the first batch is sold out, but I'm on the 11th of march batch:D

My 690 didn't run very well. It might have been a bad card or maybe it didn't work with my mobo. I didn't want to send it back.....I haven't had the best of luck buying from ocuk.

Back
Top Bottom