1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: General Election 2019 voting intention - Nov 15th - 30th

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by Rilot, Nov 15, 2019.

?

Who will you vote for?

1. Brexit

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Conservative

148 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. DUP

2 vote(s)
    0.4%
  4. Green

3 vote(s)
    0.6%
  5. Labour

137 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Liberal Democrats

161 vote(s)
    31.3%
  7. Plaid Cymru

3 vote(s)
    0.6%
  8. Sinn Fein

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  9. SNP

20 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. TIG

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  11. UKIP

2 vote(s)
    0.4%
  12. Other party

5 vote(s)
    1.0%
  13. Independant

2 vote(s)
    0.4%
  14. Spoil ballot

14 vote(s)
    2.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robgmun

Capodecina

If you want to go down that route then, unfortunately, it's Corbyn supporters that have been utterly cretinous today and an absolute disgrace:

2. inogen

Mobster

Jesus that's absolutely absurd.

3. garnett

Soldato

When of them brings their idiocy on here we can have a laugh at them.

4. Greebo

Caporegime

You sound like the voter being interviewed this week who said they didnt trust Boris at all but they liked him so were going to vote for him. Mental.

5. garnett

Soldato

Here's what those saviours look like that are promising to save you all from that terrible Elite that keeps on belittling you all...

6. inogen

Mobster

My ****ing word. That's gold.

7. StriderX

Capodecina

Ah the great twitter, the true bastion of absolute truth, can you say with certainty that they aren't bots of some form? (and yes they can be human)

If it's this sort of **** that you base your opinion off of, what even is the point, you've just tarred millions of people over a few dozen, how is that not bad faith?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  8. loftie

Hitman

Shame he can't pronounce what he's claiming no-one can spell.

9. Quartz

Capodecina

We here in NE Scotland will be making pots of money. What will you be doing?

10. StriderX

Capodecina

You really believe that? You realise it's likely going to be abandoned the moment we want a FTA as it's many (many) times smaller than the industries in London that they're inevitably going to protect (and for which we actually have a trade surplus).

The EU knows it (Spain, France and the Netherlands mainly) and will be vetoing anything that doesn't protect their fishing industry. But sure... i shall just wait to see like a good little Verminous Scot.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  11. Quartz

Capodecina

Actually, I expect that someone will find some way to cancel Brexit. But otherwise yes, it's going to be a bonanza. Just look at the huge area that will be UK-exclusive (unless we sell access to it). Unless independence (and then EU membership) intervenes. The vastly increased fishing areas will open up competition - much is in the hands of the local cartel. And remember, the UK has 65 million people to feed.

12. BowdonUK

Mobster

You don't seem to know how twitter works. Corbyn is actually speaking in the video posted. Why don't you watch the video and comment on Corbyn's words instead of spending all your time trying to discredit the messenger?

You've replied 4 times to me and not bothered to comment on the actual video. Yet you want to be taken seriously :rolleyes:

13. StriderX

Capodecina

65 million people aren't all eating fish and we already satisfy it with our current catch by the looks of things.

I'm sure erasing the fishery stocks will be a great boon, before it eventually means nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...od-go-fish-chips-north-sea-sustainable-stocks

14. Quartz

Capodecina

That's the good thing about Brexit, then, isn't it? Those won't be their fishing waters any more. And negotiating away those fishing grounds would throw away all the Tory gains in NE Scotland and do significant harm to the Union.

Cheaper fish prices may change that.

15. StriderX

Capodecina

You make it seem like they give a ****, they literally abandoned their allies in NI while lying about it to their face until they were no longer necessary. This is a newly empowered English nationalist Tory party, whether that sticks i guess depends on their actions, but for now i am skeptical.

And no, cheaper fish prices will be unsustainable as that would imply stock extinction, unless i'm missing some weird EU tax on fishing.

16. Quartz

Capodecina

You should take off your yellow-tinted glasses sometime.

17. StriderX

Capodecina

We'll see who's right then, only a year (potentially less) to go.

18. inogen

Mobster

working in IT bud.

Proper gold.

19. Quartz

Capodecina

It will take a decade or more.

20. StriderX

Capodecina

No it wont, this is critical trade negotiations that your own main boy has said he can do in a few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.