get a u2311 now or wait for BenQ XL2410

Associate
Theres a special offer which ends on 31oct for a dell u2311, should i get it or wait for BenQ XL2410 which has all the bells and whistles, even though i know its a TN panel.

Been in 2 minds about monitors all week.

Associate
OP
well, dell has the input lag beat for a ips panel, and sharpness beat, and colour beat, from what gather (from around the web, but same say its a bit weak compared to others, most seem to be okay with it). And like to lay back and view movies, and so the dell gives me that 178 degree. Also i play games. But this panel only goes to 60hz.

And by sod's law, know with in a month something will come out and beat it or be cheaper.

But BenQ XL2410 has more connection options and is 120hz but is a Tn panel, and should be way cheaper. Im but not bothered about 3d gaming, but 75hz has also been my standard crt old skool.

Grr i hate having to choose. when theres no one has been declared the monitor winner.

roll on OLED please.

Associate
OP
grr, special offer for cheaper u2311 or wait for the XL2410T, after seeing other post with vids off it it looks okay, just wished i had anther game playing other than Cs and had a independent, gamer viewer, than a sponsored one.

But i am leaning towards the XL2410T for the 120hz, i have 11 hrs to decide ahhh!!

Soldato
grr, special offer for cheaper u2311 or wait for the XL2410T, after seeing other post with vids off it it looks okay, just wished i had anther game playing other than Cs and had a independent, gamer viewer, than a sponsored one.

But i am leaning towards the XL2410T for the 120hz, i have 11 hrs to decide ahhh!!

its a matte screen too which is better ;)

Associate
OP
just noticed in spec it is has vesa, so i guess i can buy a desk arm and angle it any way i want. If only it had the new 3000:1 instead of
Contrast Ratio 1000:1 this monitor would be the grand slam!

Last edited:
Associate
what found a 201 dell deal, grr buy now or wait for more stocks of BenQ XL2410 120Hz.
Yep that Dell deal is crazy.

I'm hugely tempted myself except you have to buy it as a small/medium business to get it at that price, which means you lose all consumer rights...

I'm trying to find out what the RMA procedure is like just in case I need to return the unit back.

Associate
OP
it does say 3 year Next Business Day Exchange Service with Premium Panel Guarantee

if you find out what rights we have p, pass them on please :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom