Get American Idiot to No.1 for Trump's UK visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This is the VERY FIRST week that the official UK charts counts YouTube views... so we couldn't possibly suggest you doing any of the following from a desktop browser...

1) Copy the link to American Idiot [official] from YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI
2) Then go to https://youtubeloop.net/
3) Paste it, then hit the 'Go Loop' button
4) See those red arrows underneath the video? Move the right one across so it's says around 32-35 seconds
5) Open another tab and carry on with whatever else you're doing.

trump-600x450.jpg

No, because I'm not an edgy little child. And besides, Green Day are *****.

Soldato
I cannot imagine spending any of my existence hating on someone that successful, it's the pure definition of being a loser. Can you imagine how little he cares as he's flying around in Airforce One with his model wife and billions in the bank? LOL

Soldato
It's interesting that they picked this song, because the song meaning is about following the mass media blindly, the every day propaganda and agenda they promote like an american idiot. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Stephen Fry has it spot on. Stop acknowledging him, stop talking about him and ignore him. He won’t go away otherwise.

Yup, this guy loves to be hated and talked about. It's what gives him his power and people are all to ready to feed him what he wants. Crazy.

Soldato
Can you imagine how little he cares as he's flying around in Airforce One with his model wife and billions in the bank? LOL

Just because you like to repeat this doesn't make it any more true, well only in your own head of course, it just shows you have no idea about Trump's personality.

He's a narcissist, with one of the traits expressed being a hyper sensitivity to criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom