Get text messages on PC for Sim card in car

Associate
I have a change of car which needs a sim car for live services. I have bought a data only card from Three but cannot set up am account as they send text message to my number and the sim is not in a phone it is in my car. I cannot even put it in my phone to set up the account as it is too big and I do not have any old phones to hand. The Windows 10 Your Phone app also needs your device details. Is there a way I can get text messages sent to my PC?

Associate
I have a change of car which needs a sim car for live services. I have bought a data only card from Three but cannot set up am account as they send text message to my number and the sim is not in a phone it is in my car. I cannot even put it in my phone to set up the account as it is too big and I do not have any old phones to hand. The Windows 10 Your Phone app also needs your device details. Is there a way I can get text messages sent to my PC?

Normally when they send you a new sim card it is the multi one, ie it has all sizes you just need to look at it and you will see you can just push it, and it will then go down to a smaller size. just keep the outer parts to use them again to turn it into a larger sim. (i have had to do this before)

Associate
Normally when they send you a new sim card it is the multi one, ie it has all sizes you just need to look at it and you will see you can just push it, and it will then go down to a smaller size. just keep the outer parts to use them again to turn it into a larger sim. (i have had to do this before)

Yeah this. You those sims should be multiple sizes by pushing out the inner layer.

Back
Top Bottom