**GET THE VAT BACK ON QUALIFYING SAMSUNG PRODUCTS!!**

Associate
Gibbo, thank you for making my monitor choice even easier! Consider a order for the 2x S23A700D pack by the end of today :D Now I just need to make another 87 posts on the forums for the free pnp ;)

Soldato
I'm telling my self that I don't need those monitors and that they are TN panels but I do really want to just buy something haha.

Gibbo, thank you for making my monitor choice even easier! Consider a order for the 2x S23A700D pack by the end of today :D Now I just need to make another 87 posts on the forums for the free pnp ;)

If you spam you won't get it.

Associate
I know MumboJumo. Been on here a while, just haven't posted much. I've actually been purchasing from OcUK since early 2005 (according to my gmail emails) My first ever order was for rounded IDE cables, metal braided ones! I wonder if I still have those somewhere. . . .

OcUK Staff
OP
I know MumboJumo. Been on here a while, just haven't posted much. I've actually been purchasing from OcUK since early 2005 (according to my gmail emails) My first ever order was for rounded IDE cables, metal braided ones! I wonder if I still have those somewhere. . . .

I remember buying those metal rounded braided cables from Akasa, they were all the noise back then, nice cables though. :)

Back
Top Bottom