Get your Wallets Ready - Steam Sale Dates this Winter

Soldato
+1 shocking

I would thought that just about every PC gamer would already own almost all of the valve games..

Specially with how many times they been on sale..

I never owned it until last night. There again, the only reason I ever got a Steam account was because a free game came with my GFX card and that was the only way to get it, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

That said, since I signed up I've bought 3 or 4 cheapish games.

Soldato
Steam not sending emails for anyone?

Bought The Walking Dead + 400 days DLC for the other half today, I didnt receive the email receipt.
Sent both as a gift via steam to her email address and she hasnt received them.
Tried gifting it to my own email address, no email.

Associate
Finally bought my first game of the sale... Guacamelle! Gold. I was going to buy it anyway based on Ars Technica's 2013 top 20 games roundup, so definitely grabbed it when it was picked as the community choice!

Got L4D2 as well. I was a big fan of the original and was bitter when Valve released the second one so soon after the first, and then gave up all support for the original game. But since it's free I'll finally let them off :)

Soldato
Sent it to Flibby as he was first.

Enjoy!

4ghqux.jpg

Very nice of you DampCat! thanks very much :)

Associate
£5.99 for Eurotrucker Gold Edition in the flash sale :D Already bought it from the rainforest company for Windows for a lot more than this, but wanted it on Linux so winner.

HONK HONK coming through!

Back
Top Bottom